The Big Switch (Evillious Chronicles)

an april fools themed one shot, based on the evils theatre/ clockwork lullaby arc of the evillious chronicles. starring waiter and the servants.

//

Much to her dislike, Waiter was awoken by an abrupt shaking, and two small, quiet giggles. Sighing mentally, she knew exactly who it was.

Reluctantly, the annoyed girl opened her blue eyes. As expected, she was met with two pairs of equally blue eyes, which were twinkling with a spark of mischief.

Groaning, Waiter pulled the cover back over her head, muttering words of disapproval about the mischievous looking twins, who had started to frown as her dismissal.

With expectance of being rudely shaken awake again, Waiter refrained from drifting back of to sleep for a few minuets.

"Heeyyyy....".

"Wake upppp....".

Without turning around, Waiter muttered a grumpy "Go away...", causing the blonde twins to fold their arms in perfect synchronisation.

"But, Waiteeerrrrrr" The duo whined in unison.

"Oh for Gods sake, what?" The third blonde snapped, sitting straight up. If she was a tall person, she would have smacked her head on the bunk above her head, which the Gardener was soundly sleeping in. But, just like the twins before here, she was rather small. If she was human, her short, golden blonde hair would be a mess, and her crystal blue eyes bleary and droopy. But instead, just like the other awoken vessels of sin, she look picture perfect within seconds of waking up; and she knew this. Ma was quite jealous.

"You know what-"

"day it is?".

In perfect timing, the phantom twins finished each others sentences fluently. It was rather creepy to the other theatre inhabitants. Apart from Master of the Graveyard, of course. She was almost as creepy herself.

"No, I don't. And to be frankly honest, I couldn't care less. Why are you even in here anyway? Just go away, I need my beauty sleep..." the annoyed blonde hissed as she flopped back down. Nothing could be more important that her sleep.

But the twins still wouldn't get the hint. Refusing to leave, they stayed put.

Sensing their presence still, Waiter sat up again.

"Your still here?".

Waiter could hardly finish her sentence before the twins started speaking again.

"It's April Fools day!" They cheered gleefully, jumping up in perfect synchronisation.

Quickly, Waiter shoved her hand over the male of the duo, shushing them violently.

"Gardeners asleep, you idiots." Using her free hand, Waiter gestured to the man sleeping above her.

Conveniently, Gardener let out a loud snore, signalling that he was thankfully still asleep.

Swiftly pulling her hand back from the wide eyed boy, Waiter sighed again.

"What on earth is April Fools day? And why does it involved waking me up at 1:34am?".

Excitedly, the small, female servant began to explain.

"Ma told us about it! It's a day where humans prank each other, and it's hilarious!" The light in her eyes glowed brighter as she explained.

"And the only two humans here are Ma and Gardener. Why do I need to know?" Waiter sighed.

"We think it would be fun-"