izuku's bio

Name: izuku??? ( Come up with a new name for him please)

Age:3000+( he will be older than milim)

Race:manticore and vampire

Likes:his kids, subordinates, food, pets, kingdom, milim(like a little sister), fighting, strong people, weapons.

Dislikes: rapist, humans killing innocent monsters, killing innocent people, monster hunters, eastern kingdom, Leon cromwell, abusing kids, slave traders.

                                    LOOKS

Powers

G

luttony- it allows the user to absorb other people, creatures, and skills from them whether they are alive or not. But the user can choose if they want the skill or the ability to turn into person or create.

Blood manipulation- he'll be able to control the blood in his own body or someone else's blood and so with creatures. He can sense people/creatures and anything that has blood that is within a 2km radius.

Lighting manipulation- he'll be able to control lighting and infused it with his weapons but his lighting is red and black.

Observation haki- he will be able to sense attacks from any direction and will also can see the future for 16 seconds.

Armament haki- he will be able to infused his weapons and body parts with a black like substance that will then hardened on his weapons and body.

Conqueror haki- he will be able to subdued his opponents with his will as long as it is stronger than his opponents.

Telekinesis- he can move objects with his mind and hands.

Ice manipulation- can control ice and when combine with blood manipulation is deadly because he can freeze someone from inside out.

Vampire king- he had use gluttony on a vampire and became half vampire and manticore. He can also turn others into vampires and so on

Enhanced durability- he will be able to tank most attacks and not get hurt but he can get hurt if he fights with a ture dragons and primordials.

Enhanced senses
Enhanced speed
Enhanced strength
Enhanced IQ
Enhanced regeneration- can regenerate lost body parts. Also his heart and brain but only if it was destroy within 24 hours.

Darkness manipulation: can manipulate shadows and make weapons and shadow creatures he will be able to move through shadows and feed off despair.

Creation- will be able to create weapons, technology, and resources to make his kingdom.