Chapter 8 | Fake rumours

Recap;

"Hey Baji-san! I'm here, so what's up?" I asked him. "Chifuyu," he said, he looked very serious which made a kinda nervous. "U-uhm.. yeah?" I asked. "I think.. I think its best if we break up." He then said. I couldn't believe it. Why? Everything was going fine between us.

~

"Hey Kisaki!~" Hanma beamed. "What." Kisaki replied. "I've got rid of him, who's next?" He asked. "Next is Inui Seishu also known as Inupi. He's also a close friend of Takemichi." Kisaki said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
TW; Strong language, death threats

Hanma's POV

I've come up with the perfect plan to get rid of Seishu but I'll need the help of someone with this.. that's why I've called them here, I've wrote them a note in their locker saying I want to meet them here. Of course without my name or else they probably wouldn't come.

I heard some footsteps. Perfect.

"Hello, Hajime."
"Hanma? Are you the one who send me the letter?" Koko asked. "Yes indeed, I have a favor to ask." I replied. "And that is.." he asked curiously. "You're going to tell Akane that her brother tried to make out with you." I told him my plan. "What? No way dude, Inupi is one of my closest friends." He declined. "Not even for.. 10.000 yen?" I asked. he stayed silent. "15.000 yen?" I then said. "... Fine, I'll do it." He then said. I smirked and then we shook hands. "Goodbye, for now." I told Hajime as I walked out of the empty classroom.

Inupi's POV

I was listening to some music in my room until my sister suddenly barged into my room. She looked really angry. "Uh you okay?" I asked her while walking up to her. Then she suddenly slapped me. "Okay?! You idiot! I trusted you, you fucking whore!" She suddenly yelled. "What?" I asked her. "You heard me! Kokonoi told me that you kissed him and tried to make out with him!" She yelled.
What..?

"I didn't." I said to her. "Oh stop lying! I know you like Koko! You always look at him that way, Why are you like this!? I fucking trusted you!" She yelled with tears streaming down her face. I've never seen her like this before. "Yeah but I never.." I started but she didn't listen. "You're such a bad brother! Go k!ll yourself!" She then yelled before slamming the door shut.
"...."

~

Takemichi's POV

I walked in the school trying to find Inupi but I couldn't find him anywhere. So I decided to text him.

Inupi🤍

Hey Inupi where are you?

I'm in classroom D-15

_

Huh that's weird. Why would Inupi go to a unused classroom? Something was up. While I was walking down the halls to the classroom I spotted two kids filling Inupi's locker with toilet paper. Now something is going on and I need to know what.

Soon I've reach the classroom and went inside there I saw Inupi sitting on a chair. "Uh hey, what's happening?" I asked him. "Koko apparently told Akane that I kissed him and tried to make out with him which isn't even true, and now Akane told everyone in the school." He replied. "Why would Koko do such a thing?" I asked. "I don't know!"

"Takemichi?" "Yeah?" I asked. "Did you.. Tell Akane that I liked Koko..?" He then asked looking straight in my eyes. "What no!" I replied. "But how did she know.. The only people I told were you and Chifuyu." He then said. "People they wrote things on my desk.." "Huh? Which classroom?" I asked so I could check it out. "Class B-02" he replied. "Okay I'll go see and then I'll come back okay?" I told him. Only to get a hum as response.