Thus with a Kiss i Die. . .

Charlottes P.O.V.

I look straight into the camera and smile letting the tears fall freely.

"Hi. . . if you're watching this then ,well, I hope you found my body. Alex. . i hope your new Alpha Female treats you well and that she makes you happy, becausae i obviously wasn't meant to be your mate. The Moon Goddess was drunk when she matched us up"

I pause, looking down at the vile in my hand.

"You know the funny thing about Wolfsbane mixed with Silver? Any normal human wouldn't know what it was because it really. . . it just looks like carmel really. It doesnt look deadly at all. Cassandra and Sasha. . . now you know why i made you promise to sing at my Funeral, right? The only hing i have left to say is. . .Daddy? Find Mommy and make-up with her. She still loves you, and so do I. i will always be a Daddies little girl."

I pick up my phone and press and hold 1. After three rings they pick up.

"Hello?"

i chuckle .''Hey bubba, Put me on speaker phone please."

"Sure thing Sweetheart. . . . .Okay Sweetie your on speaker and the whole gangs in the rom."

"I masked my scent so you cant find me. When you do though i want my funeraal to be covered in tulips and roses, and I want the chairs to be silver."

"What are you tallking about Sweethear-"

i cut him off. "Hey Bubba? WolfsBane and Silver mixed in liquid form really just look like carmel."

I hear him suck in a deep breath and someone whimper in th background. "Baby girl please,please don't do what i think your doin-"

"I guess i'll find if it tastes like like carmel now. Cole i couldn't keep my promise to mikey but you sure as hell better keep yours. love you. CHEERS to Adrain's new mate!" I tilt my head back and chug it burning my throat and making me cough up blood. i fall to the ground writhing in pain. I take in a breath painfully. I never breathed in again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brynn's P.O.V.

i hear the phone fall to the ground with a clatter and a sick wet coughing noise. With an "Im sorry" the line goes dead. I look at the panicked faces of our friends and the Adrian the Bastards face.

"We have to find her!" I rush out following her faint scent to her room. I see her in a crumpled heep on the floor. Blood trailing from her lips pooling on her white carpet a broken vile crushed in her bloody cut hands. I rush over cradling her head in my arms. No heart beat, no pulse, no breath. My baby sisters was dead.

"No,No, No,NO!" I yell repeatedly, and then i do the one thing a Beta never does infront of anyone. i cried. Everything next was a blur. voices and faces. SOmeone covers my sisters face with a cloth to keep her warm. No. Because she was dead.

"NO"i scream, thrashing against whoever's restraining me, trying to get to my sister. She cant be dead. she cant be. SHE CAN'T! I throw back my heaad and howl into the ceiling. i scream at the top of my lungs letting my pain carry into the air for all to hear. I all to my knees and fall into darkness. She cant be dead. . . she cant be dead. . she cant. . .

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Charlotte's P.O.V.

"Hush. It's okay." I feel hands petting my hair.

"A-am I dead?"

A giggle. "No Baby Girl. You are now a Hybrid. . . An Immortal. . . you are going back."

"why?" i ask confused. he looked so famaliar.

"T-the goddess c-commands i-it." he says crying over me letting tears fall on my cheeks.

"The goddess?" i ask.

"yes. . . i dont want you too though. . i love you." he whispers the last part so it's barely audible.

i carress his cheek and smile at the beautiul man in front of me. i peck his cheek."Alright. . i'll go back,but only cuz i love you Seb."

Seb smiles at me as a tear falls down his cheek. kissing me lightly on the lips."I love you too Baby Girl."

I gasp feeling pain in my throat like my insides are on fire. I arch my back and scream. it comes with a gutteraul sound.

"She's awake!"

" Bbut th-that's not possible! S-she died!"

"SHUT UP, ASSHOLE! She's alive! i dont give a flying fuck about if she died or not but she's aawake AND alive!!!!!!!"I hear some one say before i fall back into oblivion with only one word on my mind.Sebastian.