💫Chap.5💫

Sun was back once we got in the door, he grabbed Gregory- was he going to throw him away?
-"Rule breaker! rule breaker! You are BANNED from the daycare. Security alert! Security alert! WOO WOO WOO! "
He yell and throw Gregory out of the daycare, with the other animatronics there.. Oh shit, I can't let him alone- not with those robots.
•"Sun what are you doing?! We CAN'T let that child alone!-"
-"but- he broke the rules! And made Moon get the control!-"
•"I know, but thats a KID, in a place were the animatronics are not only trying to catch him, they're also trying to kill him.. We are here to take care of children, not letting them die, right?"
Sun was shocked at my words, just looking at me, quiet.
•"I am so sorry Sunny, but I need to help him, I also need to know why is he in this place."
-"But.. You can't go alone.. They can attack you even if you're working with us.."
•"And are you going to come with me? Sun, I will be okay, I have my ways to protect myself."
He hugged me, letting me go and opened the door for me, he stayed in the door a little minutes to watch that the others don't want to hurt me.
I run, and run, until I find Freddy, Gregory said he was helping him.. So I thought Gregory would be with him.
Suddenly, Freddy suddenly went kinda aggressive to me and tried to catch me.. Maybe he thinked I wanted Gregory-
'"Wait- don't attack them! They're also helping me! They can come with us too..!"
☆"Oh.. My apologies."
•"Its okay- what's the plan? Wait until 6:00am?.. We'll need a place to hide you know."
'".. We already have one."

He was going to say something, but the lights turned off, ah yes, I forgot about this.. Every hour the power is diverted to the recharge stations; Freddy explained this to Gregory, also saying that now Moon is free and he can find him.

"I will make sure he won't hurt him, if he want to hurt him, we WILL have to put a finger on me first.. If he doesn't end on the trash of course."
☆"I.. Actually don't know how to thank you, that's really brave from you, I will protect you too as I can."

I smiled at him, we were going to a recharge station, but Moon suddenly appeared, Freddy with Gregory inside his stomach tried to run to the recharge station,I did it as well but I stopped a little to see Moon jumping just in front of me.
💫"You are not allowed to get out of the daycare.. What if you bring me that bad kid and we have a pretty good discussion about this?"

...

•"..Nah f_ck off Moony."

💫•"Wh-"

And with that, I punch him into the floor, with me in top of him, I mean THAT THING WAS HARD TO GET IN THE FLOOR YOU KNOW??¿? ANyway, he was trying to know what was happening, but before he could do something against me, I run away so I can look for Freddy and Gregory.

//I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY! I forgot I had school and now I need to do all my homework before tomorrow! :[
Also, my parents are going to divorce, I mean it's not hitting hard for me since that's the best for my mom, brother and I, but that means I am going to be busy with something more.
Im not feeling good, I'm feeling kind of tired and nervous and I don't know why,, but I'm not here to vent, I just want to say sorry for my inactivity and I hope I can get more time to post. Ily my little Sun/Moon simps!!