✨ARTIST INTRO✨

Hi! Queenart13 here, author of the books you see on my page. I writes stories but also I specialize in the art department.

I'm an artist..a cartoon artist to be exact and I'm planning to become an artist in the future and mainly a doctor.
I was shy at first, but I then decided if I wanted to become a good artist, you have to have other people's opinions right? So why not start now?

I thank my friends here one wattpad, lanx_writes and dazzling_ruby578 for encouraging me to share my art.
You guys are really great artists and I hope you do better in the years.

(P.S: I have tried to post pics on the writing space but it didn't download. I really don't know why. It keeps telling me that I can't save it the image isn't downloaded and it's utterly frustrating trust me🤧. So I'll be posting the images on the space above the writing area. It wont be too much work😅)

Now the serious part:
All art in this book were all drawn and created by me. Some will be drawn from other artists but you do not take, steal or copy without my permission.
That's pirating.
Don't take someones work and effort and claim as you own. So if you want to copy this art in anyway, please gt my consent first and make sure you give me credit.

I can't promise that you'll like it, but hey!
Who doesn't love art?
-Happy New Year everyone!