Starlight

***Isabella's POV ***

Great another scream from Tyler for me to wake up.
" I'm up retard!!!!!"
Jennifer yelled as she jumped on my bed. " good morning lazy ass!!!"
Hold on back it up. Let me introduce my self. I'm Isabella Dawn. I'm seventeen and I'm a senior in high school. Also I'm a hunter. I'm a hunter who's big boss is the Diviorts. They are in charge of all the vampires.
They help us train when we are children. Then as adults they send us off and we fight and keep the supernatural world calm.

I rushed to my closet. What to wear?
I grabbed my baby pink crop top and a small Victoria Secret jacket over it.
I threw it on and rushed to my shoes,
I put my grey vans on.
Suddenly Tyler knocked on the door before coming in, making sure that I was dressed, he didn't care if Jennifer was dressed they date.They are naked all the time in front of each other and they make sure everyone knows. trust me, it's disgusting.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!!!!"
Oh wait its my eighteenth birthday. Well me and Jenn's. No we're not twins. We are just best friends that share a birthday.
"thanks baby!" She ran over to him and jumped on him just enough for her legs to wrap around his hips. "
"thanks Tye."
"Taylor called me he said."
"What did he say Tye? Reminder on our time"
Great I thought, another year and Taylor and Rea will force us to become vampires! They change a hunter when they turn nineteen.
"Come on Bells! Theses newborns aren't going to kill themselves!"
And then we were off. A normal day life of a hunter.

~~The end of chapter~~

Finally another updated book! (6/17/15) I haven't updated this book since (8/19/13), yikes!!

So thank you so much for reading tell me what you think! Like, comment and share.

Follow me on Instagram: Haleystoner716

Add me on snapchat: Haleystoner716

Love Always,
Haley❤️