New

(Y/N) was never noticed and she had barely any friends. It's not like people disliked her. They didn't even acknowledge her existence, which is why her parents decided to give her a fresh start by moving homes.

A new home means a new school and new friends, which made her anxious. What if her first impression was bad? She probably shouldn't care about what other people thought about her, but she did, and that's the problem.

 She sat down next to a tree and doodled some stars in her notebook, thinking about what she could draw. She looked beside her and three boys stood in a dark corridor. All of them were wearing hats, but most importantly, they were looking at her and laughing.

What the hell was their problem? She could slightly hear their conversation. They weren't that far away from her, anyway.

"I dunno, I like her style. She looks decent." The black-haired boy shrugged, looking at his two other friends. "We should invite her in, don't you think?" He added.

"What?! Are ya kidding me right now? We can't have a girl in our group." The shortest boy in the group replied. He looked slightly upset. "We would look super weird, right?"

"What, you've never talked to a girl before, Roy?" The black-haired boy scoffed. So, Roy was his name, huh?

"You- You can't just talk down to me like that! I'm the leader here, Ross!" He practically yelled at him and half of the people gave them nasty looks. They didn't last that long, though.

"I mean, I get his point. Three boys, one girl... That doesn't look right to me." The blond boy spoke while grinning widely.

Ross
scoffed. "Three boys, one girl, huh? Sounds like the title of a-"

"Dude," The same blond boy talked. "I didn't mean it like that!"

Their conversation went on and on for what felt like minutes. Then, finally, they laughed one last time and walked towards her.

Wait, they were approaching her. Or were they? What the fuck is going on?

Her eyes widened, and she internally gasped, if that's even possible. Her eyes and pencil dashed to her notebook again. Act fool (Y/N), act fool! 

But, it was too late.

"Hey, loser!" The brown-haired boy kneeled down to meet her face and snatched the notebook away from her grasp. "Whatcha drawin'?" Wow, he was nosey.

(Y/N) cleared her throat. "I, uh-"

"Seriously? Stars?" He looked at the page and laughed his ass off.  "What are you, eight?"

If she was being real, she didn't feel intimidated. Was she supposed to? Roy threw the notebook on the ground as he stood up. She hated feeling small, so she decided to get up on her feet too, and speak out for herself.

"It's probably better than what you can do with your... Um," She looked at him for something she could point out. "baby hands." 

That could probably piss him off. And well, maybe it did. He was speechless for a second. Did he unlock a new insecurity because of her?

"Shut up, okay?! " He yelled, getting menacingly close to her face. "I'm gonna make sure to make school a living hell for you."

"Okay, that's messed up, Roy." The black-haired boy put his hand on his shoulder. "She's new, give her a bre-"

"No!" Roy shouted at Ross. "She deserves to be put in her place!"

"What's up?" She innocently mocked him and tilted her head. "Got your ego shattered?"

She attempted to push Roy away, but she felt her hand being violently pulled. She winced at his grasp. Ouch.

"Shut the hell up! If you were a guy, you'd be dead by now," His grip only grew stronger every second and she struggled to break free from it.  "but lucky for you, I was taught not to hit women!"

Well, Roy definitely wasn't used to people talking back.

"You're not hitting me, but you're still inflicting pain on me." She tried to smile through the discomfort, and oh god, it didn't help, not at all. "S-so, what am I to you, exactly?"

Roy twisted her wrist, and she nearly screamed. "You're a bitch with a filthy mouth, that's what you are."

Was he listening to himself? He literally called her a bitch and she's the one with a filthy mouth?

"Dude, stop it," The tall blond boy pulled him away from her. "you're going too far!"

Roy quickly escaped his grasp. "Whatever!"

(Y/N) felt like tearing up right there. Her wrist was numb in pain and she could see a red mark forming.

Ross picked up her notebook and attempted to hand it out to her, but Roy fastly grasped it out of his grip. "I'm taking this with me!" He taunted.

"...Why?" She mumbled.

"Because I can." He smirked.

-

-

The bell rang, so she walked down the hallway, making her way to her corresponding classroom.

She sighed and looked behind her, feeling paranoid. What the fuck just happened? She walked into her class, praying to god she chose the right room.

She sat down in an empty chair and everyone stared at her. She was nervous, to say the least. It was her first day, and it was already chaotic. To begin with, she had just been assaulted by some guy. What's next? She angrily thought to herself while rubbing her damaged wrist.

 Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door swinging open, and she saw a face she had previously wished to never see again.

"Oh, that bastard..." She mumbled to herself. Of course, Roy had to be in the same class as her. Just great. Amazing.

When he noticed her, he frowned. Huh, I guess he thought the same as she did. She saw him mouth the words "what the fuck?". 

Their eyes locked together, and she rubbed her wrist harder to make him feel bad, or whatever. When he noticed this action, the motherfucker smirked. She recoiled in disgust before looking at him furiously. 

All he did was smile at her. Hell, even when he sat down, he didn't stop. He fuckin' meant it when he said he was going to make school a living hell for her.

Was she going to let this happen?