Playlist

One Way Or Another - Blondie

One way or another, I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you. One way or another, I'm gonna win you.

Just What I Needed - The Cars

I don't mind you hanging out and talking in your sleep. I guess you're just what I needed.

You Should See Me In A Crown - Billie Eilish

Your silence is my favorite sound. Watch me make 'em bow one by, one by one.

Towards The Sun - Rihanna

Turn your face towards the sun. Let the shadows fall behind you. Don't look back, just carry on, and the shadows will never find you.

Renegade - Styx

The jig is up, the news is out, they've finally found me. The renegade who had it made, retrieved for the bounty.

Bury A Friend - Billie Eilish

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul 'cause I can't say no. No, I can't say no.

War Pigs - Black Sabbath

Generals gathered in their masses. Just like witches at black masses. Evil minds that plot destruction. Sorcerer of death's construction.

Blaze Of Glory - Jon Bon Jovi

I'm a wanted man. I'm a colt in your stable, I'm what Cain was to Able-- Mr. Catch Me If You Can. I'm going down in a blaze of glory.

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Listen to the wind blow. Down comes the night. Run in the shadows. Damn your love, damn your lies. Break the silence. Damn the dark, damn the light.

Run Boy Run - Woodkid

Run, boy, run. This world is not made for you. Run, boy, run. They're trying to catch you. Run, boy, run. Running is a victory.

Royal Pain - Eels

It's a royal pain in the neck. I'm just trying to get by with my pride a little bit intact.

Right Back Where We Started From - Maxine Nightengale

Ooh, and it's all right and it's coming on. We gotta get right back to where we started from. Love is good, love can be strong. We gotta get right back to where we started from.

Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? Late at night, I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need. I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.

Cat People (Putting Out Fire) - David Bowie

I can stare for a thousand years. Colder than the moon. It's been so long and I've been putting out fires with gasoline.