Chapter three

You were sitting in your room when you heard a knock on your door. "Who is it?" You said sat on your bed.

"It's Peter," he said. You got up and opened the door.

"Hey, have you asked Steve yet?" He
asked.

"Oh shoot, I haven't," you said, you started walking into the living room trying to find Steve with Peter following you.

"Hey, has anyone seen Steve?" You asked everyone who sat in the lounge.

"No, I haven't why what did you do?" Nat asked.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, just that I invited Some friends around and I haven't told him," you said.

"Yeah you better tell him that, I think he might be in his room," Nat replied.

"Thank you!" You said running out. Peter went into the kitchen to find snacks. You get to Steve's room and you knock on the door.

"Steve? Are you in there" you asked through the door.

"Yeah, one second," he said.

"Ok," you said waiting outside.

"You can come in now," Steve said a couple of minutes later. You opened the door and walk into the room jumping onto the bed.

"What do you want?" Steve asked looking at you, laying on the bed.

"Well, Is it ok if I have Ned and mj over? Please" you asked.

"You've invited them already haven't you," Steve asked.

"Yeah, but I was still gonna ask you" you replied.

"Ugh fine but stay out the way," Steve said. You jump up off of the bed and hug him.

"Thank you! Just know Ned is a really big fan" you said while hugging him.

"Oh god," Steve said chuckling.

"They are coming in 10!" You shouted while walking out.

"Ok!" Steve shouted back.

A little while later, the doorbell rings. Thor gets up and answers it. "Hello, humans who are you?" He asked them.

"Uh hi I'm mj, this is Ned," Mj replied

"Cool, one-second stay here," Thor said, he closed the door slightly and walked into the living room.

"Hey guys, theirs two humans outside called Neddie and jay or something. Does anyone know who they are?" He asked them.

You walked past then not hearing their conversation and headed past the door when you noticed it was slightly open. You open the door and see Ned and mj.

"Oh hey, guys!" You said opening the door wider. Thor walks back over and sees you at the door.

"Hey! Y/n stay away we don't know who they are" Thor said walking over and standing in front of you.

"Thor is ok I know them. They are my friends I invited them" you said trying to push Thor away.

"Oh," he replied moving out the way, looking at them suspiciously.

"Sorry about that come in," you said Turing to Ned and mj. You walk in the head of them and they follow, Thor closed the door and followed you guys into the living room.

"Hey guys, this is Ned and mj," you said pointing to each of them.

"Hey," mj said smiling.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I'm standing in a room with the avengers!oh my god! Oh my god!" Ned said looking around at everyone. Everyone looked at you, you mouth 'sorry' to them.

"I'm gonna go find Peter, guys be nice to them please," you said walking out.

You walk to peters room. You knock on the door.

"Hey spidey, can I come in?" You asked through the door.

"Yeah, the doors open!" He replied. You open the door and walk-in.

"What are you doing- are you doing the homework? That's due in a week Peter." You asked laughing.

"I know, I just want to do it now because I want it out the way." Peter said looking at you.

"Ok, Come on Ned and mj are here!" You said grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

"You left them with the others?" Peter asked worriedly.

"Yeah well, Ned wanted to meet everyone," you said laughing.

"Come on, we gotta save them!" He said laughing heading out the door and walking into the lounge.

You arrive in the lounge. "So Ned are you done fangirling yet?" You said walking over to the side of the couch and sitting down.

"Oh yeah sorry about that," Ned said.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure they loved it!" you said laughing.

"Let's go to the other lounge, this one is boring," Peter said laughing.

"Yeah gets go," you said standing up.

"Hey, we're not boring!" Said Steve.

"Sure, sure, your just old!" You shouted running away into the other lounge downstairs. 

"Hey!" Shouted Steve.

"Come on guys!" Peter said walking away they follow him down the stairs and into the second lounge.

"You guys have two lounges?" Mj asked when she entered the second lounge.

"Nah we have 3. The third one is two floors up." You replied turning the tv on.

"Why do you need 3 lounges?" Mj said watching Ned and Peter finding snacks in the snack bar.

"You'd be surprised how many arguments they have." You said chuckling. "Plus this is mine and peters lounge. Sometimes the arguments are over the smallest things."

"Yeah like last time it was over who drank the last beer," Peter said from the snack bar.

"This is so cool, you have a snack bar!" Ned said.

"Yeah, I had to convince dad for weeks to put it in," you said getting up and walking over to them. You grab some m&m's from the m&m machine.
"Hey, Mj! Do you want anything?" You shouted back to her, sat on the couch.

"What do you have?" She asked turning to face you.

"Literally anything you want, come see" you replied. She got up and walked over. She took some Hersey bars and m&ms.

"So have we all got some snacks?" Peter asked looking at everyone.

"Yes" everyone replied. Walking over to the couch. You and Peter sat on the double couch, Mj and Ned sat on the single chairs.

"What do you want to watch?" Peter asked sitting back, taking the remote in hand. You laying on his chest and he wraps his arm around you.

"What about Star Wars?" Ned asked.

"Yeah," said Peter and mj. Peter looked down at you and you looked up at him.

"Oh fine," you said, Peter smiles at you and looks back at the tv and puts the first one on.