People with gifts besides for us? You're joking- right?

~With the Madrigals, Camilos POV~

It's just an average, normal day. We go out, helping the town with their needs, then coming home to eat, and repeat. God I wish something interesting will happen. The only important thing that'll happen is in a few days. My little brothers gift ceremony. The last one, well the last one didn't really work out but we don't talk about it. 

If you're confused, my little cousin, Mirabel, didn't get her gift. We don't know what happened, but I made sure to keep her happy. She seems happy, and as long as she's happy, I'm happy.

~Time skip to dinner~

"As we all know, we were blessed with a gift..." Abuela says. The same speech every Wednesday. I love her but please say something else for a change. 

"And our sweet Antonio's gift ceremony is this Friday! I'm sure you all are just as excited as you are. But we must focus on keeping our village happy and our magic strong. T-" she gets cut off

'What is that..?' I think

A letter had appeared in her hand. That's strange

"How did that letter get there??" Mirabel asks. Basically saying what we all thought.

"Uhm, Well let me read it." Abuela says

She opens the letter and starts to read aloud,

"Dear La Famila Madrigal,

                   It has been so long since we've talk, I hope all of you are doing well. But lets to get to topic at hand. My children have found a map and saw your mysterious mountain-covered town and have taken and interest in it. They were curious as if we could come visit and I told them yes. I hope you do not mind. If we leave by tomorrow morning, we'll be there by Friday morning. I apologize for the mindless barging, but my dear kids will love to see it. And I'm sure you're curious as to how the letter got to you so quick, I was hiding something from you. Our family has the special gift. Mine is to transport things quickly. My children will explain theirs when we get there. But we hope to see you soon and hope you don't mind us randomly barging in. And no need for you to make a lot of room for us. It'll be me, my two sons and child.

                                                                                                                                               Sincerely, Your old Friends

                                                                                                                                                           The Ortiz Family"

"Well..haha" she chuckles, "It looks like We'll have guests come Friday. Until then, we focus at our duties at hand. To la famila Madrigal!"

"To la famila Madrigal!" we all say.

"Wa-wa-wait!" I say .

Everyone looks at me.

"There's people with gifts besides for us?? You're kidding. No way" I say. How is this possible??

"Camilo's right. I thought this was our miracle!" Mirabel added on to me

Abuela answers, "I'm just as confused as you two, but for now, we trust their word and let it go. Now lets eat." 

~Y/N's POV~

"Wait okay so there's the Abuela, then her two daughters, one with the ability to control the weather, and the other who can heal with food?" I ask. This is too confusing

"Yes, and they each have 3 children" Dad answers

"THEY BOTH HAVE 3 ?!?!?!?" I yell.

"Calm down and yes." He answers. He sounds so tired of me

I breathe. "Okay, the weather control has three, two have their gifts so far. The oldest has pretty flower growing and the middle is really strong?" I'm so confused. To many kids

"No. The oldest can hear everything and the middle shapeshifts!" He explains. Now he's really done with me.

"AhHh okay!" I respond back. "So the healer has the flower-power and strong middle child??"

"Yes and I would like if you didn't call them that."

"How else am I supposed to explain it?!?"

"Can you guys not yell for once?" It was Miguel

"Sorry son"

"Sorry bro."

"Thanks. I'm going back to sleep." He says

Ugh, such a sleepy head. Whatever.

I go back to the original topic "And the youngest don't have their gifts yet?" 

"Yes and no. One of them didn't get a gift, for god knows why, and the other hasn't yet. If I remember correctly, his is ceremony comes up soon" Dad responds

"They have gifts ceremonies???" I question. 

"I guess. I don't know. We aren't that fancy." Dad says, spinning in his chair. 

'We really are the low budget of those people' I think. I mean, A full ceremony dedicated to you?? You have to be real special to get that.

"Okay, since you understand, GO TO BED!" He yells

I didn't realize the time. "JEEZ OKAYYYY!!" I yell back. "DaMn GOODNIGHT TO YOU TOO!"

"SHUT UPPP!!" Miguel yells

---------------

Okay so I lied last time, NEXT CHAPTER will be when we actually get into the movie and everything

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, EVEN IF IT WAS JUST 2 OF YOU I STILL LOVE YOU /p !!! I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO STAY ON TOP WITH POSTING AND ALL THAT. 

Word count: 879

How I feel: So tired, I had an idea (this part) and wanted to write it all before I forgot

My Back: Hurts

The time: 12:20 AM PST

Hotel: Trivago 😎

GOODNIGHT YOU SIMPS !!!