Info

PLEASE READ

So first of all you are the one and only y/n stark. Your 16, Brown lightly wavy hair, green eyes, freckles around your nose. Peter is your best friend like a brother to you, you both live in stark tower. You have power but they are unknown. Your dad, tony stark. Your mum left when you were 2, everyone said you were the mirror image of her. But of course, you still imaged what she'd looked like. Everyone in stark tower is like family, all your uncles and aunts.

This story is just for fun, and only fan-fiction. I am only making this story in my spare time.

If you haven't read the description please do read that.

Warning: spoilers of Spider-Man: no way home, this story takes place just before Spider-Man: no way home. If you haven't watched Spider-Man: no way home this story might be a bit strange. Tony Stark and Natasha are alive in this story, yes I know they are dead but I wanted to include them. This story does include Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, you'll see how this works when you read on, for all you Andrew Garfield fans. This book is for all Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield lovers out there.

Song: gone, gone, gone by Phillip Phillips, 3 is the magic number by the magnets

I hope you enjoy my book!

Please remember to like, comment, share and vote!