A Little Too Late.

Hey everybody so I finally have time to actually do a story seeing how I'm in college and everything has settled. So here's the prologue, hope you like it. please comment, vote and fan :D 

This Chapter is dedicated to the lovely @bigdreamer34 for making my my wonderful book cover :)

______________________________________________________________________

Ever feel like your life is spinning out of control all around you, colours blending together and shapes merging into one big mess. Where all you can feel apart from the numbness in your heart is the aching pain left by your own loneliness. Wishing you could go back in time and correct the biggest mistake you have made in your entire life. This is how I feel every single day of my pathetic life. 

Here I am once again huddled in a ball on the school roof, by myself, all alone. Nobody cares about me and its my fault. I pushed them all away. The roof is the only place I can go to calm the panic attacks, the only place where I dont see him in my head everywhere I turn. I shouldnt be walking down the school halls, He should. When I see his friends sitting in the cafeteria with the empty seat it reminds me that he was the one everybody loved, not me. When I look out the classroom window and see the baseball team at practice knowing they are one member down because of my stupid mistake I hate myself.

Looking out at all the students of Kingston High School I slowly got up, wiped the tears that are permanently stained to my face away and grabbed my bag. I walked down the stairs back to the main building and made my way to the front gates. As soon as I was a safe distance from the school I started to sprint as fast as I could. The bitter winter air burning my lungs as I took in sharp breaths and my legs pounded the ground with full force, pushing myself harder. Approaching the graveyard I began to slow down, walking slowly up to his grave I sat down and felt myself relax. He always knew how to make me feel better, just his presence could instantly calm me. 

He was always there for me, I looked up to him, He was the one and only person I would go to if I was in trouble. He would threaten all the bad guys who hurt me or simply sit with me and help with my physics homework. We would spend our evenings together listening to Indie bands while laughing at his terribly unfunny jokes. He was the kind of person who was liked by everybody, Mr popular. striker on the school baseball team, A grade student, smooth with girls but still mannerly and polite. 

 He was my best friend. He was my everything. He was my brother.