Chapter 2:

(Play the song on the top while reading this chapter, because it makes the arrival of the main park more exciting🥰)

The rest of the pups were shocked. Ryder giggles to himself. The ferry arrived at Isla Nublar docks. Everyone left the ferry and headed for the monorail. The Paw Patrol saw a woman with the sign 'Paw Patrol'. "Where's aunt Claire (Ryders mom) Ryder?" Marshall asked. "I don't know Marshall..." Ryder answered his beloved pup confused. The Paw Patrol walked over to the woman and they greeted each other and went to the monorail. The monorail left the docks heading for the park that's based in the centre of the island. Ryder started to play a few games on his pup-pad, until a voice could be heard from the monorail speakers. "Okay, to those of you in the front of the train should be able to see our main gates. Built over the original park over 20 years ago!" The voice in the speakers said.
                All the pups ran to the front of the monorail to see the Jurassic World main gates, that opens to allow the monorail to enter into the park. Few minutes later the Paw Patrol and the woman got off the monorail and walked towards the Jurassic World hotel. A few minutes later they arrived at the Jurassic World hotel and went to their vip room. They placed their bags down on the floor. "Come on to the balcony pups so you guys can see my birth home!" Marshall said exited! The doors opened automatically and the pups reached the balcony. "Woah!" The pups except Marshall and Ryder said. "We're home now Marshall!" Ryder said happy. "I'm so happy, we're home now Ryder!" Marshall said hugging Ryders leg. Marshall and Ryder are happy now that they are home...

(Jurassic World theme park 2015)