Sea Of Lovers

The next morning, I wake to find sunlight shining through the curtains. Taylor is still asleep at the other side of the room but I hear noises coming from the kitchen so I assume Christina is awake.
"Good morning!" Christina sings cheerfully, immediately making me smile.
"Good morning." I reply.
"So, looking at the sunshine, I think we should go to the beach today."
"Sounds good. and they smell great!" I add, gesturing to the pancakes she's making.

Christina pours three glasses of orange juice and piles three plates high with pancakes.
"Should I go and wake-" but before I can even finish, my sister appears in the doorway.
She rubs her eye, yawns and says,
"yey, I love pancakes."

After breakfast, we sort all of our beach things into bags and Christina prepares a picnic.
"Okay are we all ready?" She asks, amusing her elegant sunhat in the mirror.
"Yep!" I sing happily in reply.
As soon as we're out of the door I smile when the sunlight hits my face; the warm weather makes me so happy.

"The beach is pretty close so we can walk." Christina tells us and we both smile and nod.
"Also," she leans towards us, "I know a really quiet part of the beach, but it's a secret."

"Can we go there? You can share the secret with us!" Taylor beams like an angel.
"Okay then- follow me."

Christina leads us past the normal beach entrance and down a small, overgrown path down to a smaller beach which is completely deserted and because it is still early in the day, everything seems quiet.

"This is awesome!" Taylor laughs and runs down to the sea in her floral swimsuit.
Christina reaches into the picnic basket and brings out a cake.
"I was pretty proud after I made this one."
"You made this? It's delicious." I say as I take another bite of the chocolate cake.
"To be honest, Taylor and I should make a cake for our mom, it's her birthday in a few days."

Christina thinks about what I said for a moment before she exclaims, "we should make a cake for her and have a huge party!"
"THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!" I burst with happiness at the idea, "if we did, could you sing A Thousand Years for her because she loves it."
"Of course, definitely and you two could play it with me."

We call Taylor over and tell her of the plan. she nods and laughs in approval.
Then, as the sun dances over the water, thee three of us run into the ocean, singing Sea Of Lovers at the tops of our voices.