𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢~𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛シ

❣︎ Pow pow! Oh? Don't mind me just fighting off bad bad people! ('̀-'́)
Ahem! Anyways! This is Diluc x aether! Takes place in the tavern and the back room of the tavern where they keep the wine! Be sure to tell me who else you want me to ship aether with! Fluff, smut, lemon? Idc! I'll write it! And I won't judge!! Promise!! Anyways.! Enjoy!! (•́•̀) ❣︎
_________________________
Extra Info:..
Setting: Tavern, Taven cell..
Roles:..Top diluc, bottom aether..
Contains:..Maybe a lot of smut..
And sweet ending..❤︎
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!! ( )
________________________

Aether yawned as he walked upon the stone tiles of Mondstat, He looked up as it was already dark, though he wasn't quite ready to sleep....
Aether went the direction to where diluc's tavern is..It's not that late anyways..It was still open at this time while every other store was closed,....The tavern at night was when it was the most packed with drunk men and knights..it wasn't the best to be at the tavern at that time, but sense aether didn't have anything else to do he decided to go to the tavern....
__________________________
Once aether had reached inside the tavern he saw diluc at the bar serving a few people..and some guys in the back where he kept the wine at, they were taking a break..
__________________
Diluc looked up as he saw the traveler come inside the tavern,
Aether walked up to the bar as he sat waiting patiently for Diluc to be finished with serving the customer..
____________________
*Diluc has finished serving the Customer*
_____________________
Diluc: traveler, what brings you at the tavern this late.?

Aether: eh..Not much, I'm just can't sleep..and sense no other store is open I decided to come here...

Diluc: Ah, so what you're saying is that you would have gone to other stores if they where open and not mine? Hm, not very nice ya know.
____________________
Diluc spoke teasingly while
Aether let out a long sigh
____________________________
Aether: you make me sound like a bad person. Of course I would have come to you're store either way! Obviously you're the only person I know in Mondstat that would still be open at this time, also I still would have came even if other places where open..

Diluc: hm..That's good to know, seems I'm the favorite of the honorary knight then.
__________
Diluc Teased
__________
Aether: hm, well when you put it like that..I guess you are my favorite person.

Diluc: oh? That's great news.

Aether: anyways! Seems like this place is packed..and loud..does this happen every night?

Diluc: indeed it does..sometimes it gets to packed...honestly I just need a break..To bad the other guys are on break..I just have to wait for my break..which is in about..18 more minutes.

Aether: well~ I can help if you want! I'm a very good Erm..Bartender! Trust me..I've even had lessons with diona!

Diluc: that's..concerning..But alright then, I guess you can help me...here just put on this uniform..It helps not getting you're clothes stained..knowing you can be clumsy...

Aether: hey! Not true! Eugh.!
__________________________
Aether pouted as he grabbed the suit and went to put it on while Diluc let out a small laugh after seeing the shorter male get all worked up over some words..
__________
*1 min later*
_________
Aether Came back out after getting dress..In which he looked stunning in, Diluc on the other hands had turned into a light shade of pink as he looked away trying to hide it...Though after that they had gotten to work
_________
*2 mins*
________
Aether: Phew! That's a lot of customers in just 2 minutes..! This is going to get tiring..