21

[Stadium]

The stadium belonged to... Zeus, I didn't expect a such huge and large stadium to be floating somewhere in the sky..

Endou noticed someone observing us from a high platform it was Kageyama, smirking at us.

Coach Hibiki then revealed to Endou that... His grandfather may have died because of Kageyama.

Endou was in shock, he was probably imagining Kageyama killing his grandfather, he started to have trouble breathing but Gouenji tap his shoulder.

Endou quickly concentrated himself on the match, he slowly calmed down, he knew that he could count on us, plus... He didn't wanted to play soccer with this feeling.

"Everyone! Let's go!" Endou rushed in the stadium to change uniform.

"Wait Endou!" Everyone followed him.

-

While changing, I noticed all the bruise I had from practicing for the past few days. "Let's hope.. That our efforts aren't for waste." I smiled.

I got out of the changing room, soon as I got out, the stadium was crowded of spectators in such short time.

We went to our bench as Endou did an amazing speech.

"Now let's go do a warm up!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah !" We replied, on our way to do a warm up, suddenly we could feel a huge wind on the stadium.

It was the Zeus.

Aphrodi is there too.. And I notice he has a captain armband, Aphrodi notices my presence and smiled, I completely ignored him.

After few warm-ups we were on our way to be ready for the match, meanwhile... We notice the Zeus drinking something, the glasses were fancy.

"Think you're so tough huh..?" Someoka said.

"Why something so fancy for just water..?" I thought finding this suspicious.

"[F/N] you'll be placed as Midfielder for now." Said the coach to me.

"Understood." I nodded and went on the field.

Both captain's shakes their hand, from their previous match, Zeus is known to have win by making their opponent's forfeit due to their injuries.

Let's see if it'll work on us.

The match start as the opponent has the ball, they immediately pass it to Aphrodi, Gouenji and Someoka charges at them.

Aphrodi isn't moving at all, he raise his hand and snapped in his fingers. I blinked for just a second and Aphrodi passed Gouenji and Someoka.

"No way...!" I thought.

A wind appeared and took away Gouenji and Someoka, making them fall brutally on the floor.

Aphrodi walked toward the goal slowly with the soccer ball.

Ichinose and Kidou charges towards Aphrodi to steal the ball but once again, Aphrodi right pass them and a wind blow them away.

I ran toward Aphrodi to steal the ball from him but he disappeared from my point of view, and noticed he was behind me!

I got blown away by the wind and fell on the ground, its almost like something kicked me in the stomach.

Aphrodi kept on doing the same thing until he reached to the goal on front of Endou.

"He's going to do it! Endou be careful!" I shouted, that powerful shoot. That made me shivers when we met.

"Bring it!" Endou exclaimed.