TDTGTG 1

#The Dragon

I dodged each whip by rolling side to side. Then when I got the chance, I shifted to my true form and clawed his wings and flew to the far end of the room.

He let out a hiss of pain before shifting back to his human form. There was a claw mark on his right shoulder blade because of me.

I stood up and walked towards him. I spread my wings and flew out of the room.

It was my first time to defeat him. Yet, I didn't feel anh greatness. Maybe because I was used to be the loser.

I always believed Red will win against me. But this time, I unfortunately won.

I haven't yet noticed that a black gryphon is flying beside me while a redhead sits on his back.

"White! Why did you flee? You won! We should celebrate, dude," Griffin said. Griffin is the black gryphon beside me, while Sthenno is the redhead on his back.

And me, I am White. White Blaze is my name and I'm a white dragon.

We landed down on my backyard and shifted back to our human form. While Sthenno is facing away from us, we quickly wore our clothes.

"I'm sorry if I flee, guys. I just feel like I shouldn't have won," I said while we were walking to my back door. "Maybe it was new to me. To win...first time"

Griffin sighed while Sthenno just gave me a side hug.

"Maybe," they both whispered. I prepared dinner for the three of us quietly while they they were having a conversation.

Maybe they were talking about me.

Maybe.

Read. Vote. Comment. Follow.