3

{Aniya POV }

I looked at my the time on my phone and it said '3:13' I grabbed my purse and stood up waiting on 3:15.

The Bell finally rang and I walked out the ISS room. I was walking out the doors when I heard "Yoo maa!" I looked back and it was the boy that pulled me off Kiara.

"What?" I said still walking out but slower.

"Here." He said while handing me a note.

He smiles at me and kept walking.

"He so damn he fine." I thought to my self.  I put the note in my bag and I checked my cell phone and my other half texted me.

Ta'Je: girl I left school my daddy came to pick me up cause I cursed the principal out. But I'll come to yo house to get you in like a hour.❤
Me: Okay 😘

{Ta'Je's POV}

Me and my daddy arrived at the trap warehouse right when I got done texting Aniya. We got out the car and my daddy did the knock and we were in. We walked past this boy from my school that was tied up and in a chair.

"Omg DADDY. His girlfriend about to have they baby in like a month."

"Ok this my last time asking where is my money?" My daddy said pulling his gun out pointing it at him.

"Fuck you." He coughed up his words while spitting up blood.

"I tried." I shrugged my shoulders and walked away and I heard him screaming soon after I heard a pow and all the screaming stopped.

I went to my room in the trap and opened the mini fridge cause I was hungry and I didn't see nothing I wanted but a bottle of fruit punch minute maid.

I walked around the trap and asked everybody if they wanted pizza and all they fat asses said "helll yea."

So I ordered some domino's.

***45 mins later***

{Omarion Bio}

Wats up I'm Ta'Je's dad, my name is Omairion Jay Johnson. But in the streets I'm OJ. I run the streets of Chicago. Im 33 and I had my lil princess at 17 so I became a dad at a young age and I got kick out my mama house when they found out I got Tiffany pregnant. So I had to start selling drugs so my girls wouldnt need for nothing. I did it for 2 years climbing my way up to the top earning my spot as the biggest drug dealer/thug in Chi-town.