1.)

Dylan had just finished filming a YouTube video and I was just lounging on the couch tweeting out random things.

"Come cuddle." I stretched out my arms and he smiled practically jumping onto me. He almost squished me completely but with a small oof he pushed himself off of me. He rolled over so he was underneath me and I was practically squishing him.

"Hello." He whispers and rubs his nose against mine. I giggle almost silently and burry my head into his shoulder. We just lay on the couch our body's intertwined a loud song playing quietly in the background.

Dylan let out a small hum and snuggled into my neck. I could feel his smile pressing into my skin and I let out a small squeak when he slid his hands on the small of my back. His hands were cold compared to the rest of his body and he was humming some random tune while I layed silently on his chest.

His fingers traced small patterns on my back and our breaths were almost completely even to each other's.

"Hey Dylan?" I asked.

"Yes fishy?"

"Are you a pizza roll?" He and I laughed together just enjoying each other's company. That's what I liked about Dylan. He could be loud and crazy and amazing at screaming. But at the same time he could be cuddly and adorable and basically and oversized teddy bear.

I reveled in these small moments when we were alone and just enjoying each other. Because that's what friends are for. Being there for each other. And free cuddles but that's besides the point. Dylan and I were close enough that it wasn't awkward when we hugged or gave friendly cheek kisses. Our friendship was sweet, platonic, and wonderful.

~~

But then I woke up.

~~~

The End