Chapter 12

Sophie's POV:

"What in the world????" Alden shouted as he saw what was going on. 

He pushed Tam and Biana away from each other and they flung to the opposites sides of the cupboard.

 "Owwwwww..." Biana and Tam groaned. 

" Dad, you didn't have to push so hard," Biana whined as she rubbed the back of her head.

What in world were they doing? I know the like each other, not love. 

I felt weird, I mean, if you did the same thing on the same day and just before you witness someone doing the same thing, Ugh.

 I shivered at that thought.

" Tam, how could you???? " Linh shouted. 

"Omg omg omg. Taaaaammmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You kissed, a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That unsurprisingly has to be MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alden shook his head and sighed.

"Daaaaaaaaaddddd. It's fine, I did it okay? I started it." Biana admitted shyly.

"AAAAAAAAnnnnnnnddddddddddddd I did not raise you up like this. But nevermind, you are old already. You can make your own decisions," Alden sighed. He seemed sad.

"Umm, can I say something?" Wylie waited until he had everyone's attention. "I know this might be weird, but ummm, I really like Linh..." 

Suddenly, Tam stood up, "You like WHO???? WHO??"

"Linh... " Wylie mumbled.

"WHO???" Tam leaned in closer to Wylie.

"Linh," Wylie said.

"I will have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG talk with you Wylie," Tam sighed.

"And I will have a Long talk with you TOO, Tam," Alden jumped in.

Keefe snickered. And I HAD to elbow him in the stomach.

"Owwwww," Keefe said while rubbing his stomach. "You didn't HAVE to do that!"

"Well I did," I rolled my eyes.

I knew Keefe was ridiculous but loving at the same time.

"Uhhhh I'll HAVE to talk to you too TAM. 'Bout my sister." Fitz said with a glare at Tam.

Biana's POV:

I have no idea WHY Fitz and dad wanted to talk to Tam about me but umm sure?

Then, Keefe bursted out laughing.