box 13

"Your field training will be one weeklong

"Your field training will be one weeklong. These are good workplaces. But those with nominations will receive a personalized list. Pick one."

"Those who don't, see this list of forty participating workplaces from across the country. Choose one from the list. Their areas of operation and expertise all vary. So put a lot of thought into it before you choose. Turn them in by the end of the week."

--------------------

"Hey Midoriya! What do you think of the internship?" Uraraka asked. The class was on their way to training building X to work with Zihao.

"It's a great way to get into the hero field! But it is a little risky I guess?" He responded unsurely. Izuku was still having mixed emotions about the whole ordeal. Especially since no workplaces have offered him a spot.

"I guess I could see that." She says with a nod.

Entering the training building everyone took note of the atmosphere change. Every other time they visited the room was brightly lit with natural light. But now the usually bright room was dim. The only source of light visible came from sunlight that entered through the vents. Cautiously they huddled together and waited. 

"Isn't it weird he isn't here yet?" Sato whispered to Koda. Silently thinking the same thing Koda nodded in agreement. They both began to look around the room for any sign of the male.