The Devil in Disguise

It was dark. I quickly made my way to the car from the club. I could feel the cold wind on my skin. Silence. I couldn't even hear the music anymore. Just silence. Quickly I started fishing for my keys from my purse.

"Damnit!" I murmured, realizing I forgot them with Gabrielle and Li.

I turned around. I guess it's back to the club for me. I stoped at my tracks when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Ally.." a deep voice asked. I looked around. Nothing. A troathy laugh filled my ears. Too scared to speak, move or do anything, I just stood next to my car, frozen.

"Ally, my dear" i heard again.

Suddenly a pair of hands lift me off the ground and pushed me against a tree, not too far from the parking lot. My breath hitches my troath and my eyes are closed, too afraid to open them.

The man laughs at me softly, but still holds me in place. "Oh Ally" he chuckles. How does he even know my name?

I open my eyes slowly.

His eyes were dark. Strong features. Dark raven black hair, bangs over his eyes, his dark.. dark eyes.

His lips played a smirk, so well.

He slowly slid his fingers across my neck. "Oh, Ally." he murmured softly. "How do you know my name?" my voice cracked at the end. He just laughed.

"You look delicious". "Good enough to eat" he smirked.

I swallowed, not knowing what to say.

His fingers dug into my hips, it hurt, but it was a good kind of pain.

His lips made it's way to my neck and he kissed it gently. He groaned and dug his fingers deeper.

"Mmm" he mumbled and licked my yaw. I was still frozen.

Who was he?

I wanted to push away but I just couldn't.

A sharp pain sunk into my neck, I let out a quiet moan.

Why was I enjoying this?

He pulled away from my neck. His lips covered with blood.

"Who are you?". He let out a low chuckle.

"Michael".

I jumped up from my bed, screaming. "Ally? Are you okay?" Li asked me, leaning against the door frame.

"I'm fine.. Just a bad dream".