Official Trailer

(A tease for what's to come shows a scene with Moxy, Lou, Babo, Tuesday, and their friends dodging red lasers, and another shows Smackley giving his friends a pep talk.)
Smackley: We can do this. We're all ugly around our edges, and we WILL stick together...no matter what!
Everyone: WHOOOOOO!! 🎶 We're ugly 'round the edges! 🎶

UglyDolls 2
New Trailer starts NOW!
————————————————————————
From the studio who brought you Playmobil: The Movie and The HappyTime Murders...

(We see Moxy and Smackley walking out the door of their house.)
Moxy: Ah, just another imperfect day.
Smackley: You say that everyday, Mox. (Falls on the ground) Ow!

In 2019, they've all been ugly...

(We then see all of Moxy's friends getting together for something, including Lou.)
UglyDog: Ugly morning, guys!
Lou: Hello, everybody!
Ox: Wow, what a day to be UGLY!
Smackley: Hi, my stitched-up comrades.
Babo: Hey, guys! Hello, Tuesday.
Tuesday: Hey, Babo! You cutie patootie! (Kisses him silly)
Babo: Aw, Tues! Stop it!
(A strange shadow hits Imperfection.)
Moxy: Uh, guys? What is that thing?
Ox: Huh?
Wage: Whoa no! I can see where this is going.

But in 2024, something different will change their lives forever.

(Dr. Bowlcut comes out of an egg-shaped spaceship, while the UglyDolls can only look in shock.)
Mandy: Uh, who are you?
Wedgehead: And why do you look...un-ugly?
Dr. Bowlcut: To be fair, I mean you no harm. Greetings, UglyDolls! My name is Dr. Bowlcut, and starting right now, your world is about to get a lot more NORMAL! Huh?
(All the UglyDolls just sit in total silence.)
Tuesday: We don't get it.
Dr. Bowlcut: Fine. Perhaps a song will do. Besides, it's the only suitable way I could ever get through to you. Sandra, kick it.
Sandra: You got it, boss!
(Sandra, a spectacles-clad female robot that looks like a Perfection doll [and who's also Dr. Bowlcut's assistant] slides into frame. Her right hand shifts into a booombox while her left hand presses a button, causing music to play. Dr. Bowlcut grooves to the beat as everyone else is still confused.)

(A montage is shown of Dr. Bowlcut's whole backstory [The footage of the montage will actually be part of a song Bowlcut sings in the movie proper], before fading back to the present day.)
Dr. Bowlcut: You see, me and my kind hail from another dimension. A dimension where everyone and everything is normal. Just earlier today, I had created my latest invention: a time machine! However, once I tested it, it just sent us all here...to a time where everything was imperfect. Too inperfect, even. So now me and my crew of Normal dolls are about to spread the joys of normality to this ugly, colorful wasteland of a town. So, WHO IS WITH ME?
(All the UglyDolls angrily stare at him, not even one of them straying from their spots.)
Dr. Bowlcut: Ugh, fine. Whatever. ROBOTS, destroy Imperfection, and get me Moxy and her wretched band of UglyDolls too (UglyDolls 2)! Ha, I said the title of the movie.

(Imperfection is in complete CHAOS as the citizens all run around in fear. Strange Frankstein-like robots that look oddly like Perfection dolls [just with a few UglyDoll stitches, felt and fuzz all over their hair, and red eyes] come in and shoot lasers at everybody. The UglyDolls gang all try to escape, but some of them are separated into pairs dodging the lasers.)

Moxy: HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF—
Tuesday: AH, MY DRESS!
Babo: OUR RELATIONSHIP'S STILL STRONG, ISN'T IT?
Lou: AHHHH!! WHY DID WE HAVE TO SPLIT UP?!

(Suddenly, Sandra's hand peeks out from a manhole. She grabs all the UglyDolls and sneaks them inside her secret lab.)
Sandra: Look, I know Bowlcut is a menace. But, he built me, and I can help you guys stop him, because—
(Smackley bumps into her, making her break down.)
Sandra: E-E-Error! Error! Error! System re-re-reboot!
(She bows her head down, rebooting herself.)
Lou: Oh great, Smackley. You broke her!
Smackley: It wasn't my fault!
(Everyone stares blankly at him.)
Smackley: Okay, maybe a little my fault...

Ditch the normal...

(We see Moxy and her gang riding on a giant dump truck to Bowlcut's lair.)
Moxy: I got this!
Lou: No, Mox...we've got this.
Smackley: Sandra? Sandra, WAKE UP!!
(Smackley shakes Sandra awake as she turns back on.)
Sandra: Wha? What did I miss?
Babo: A whole ton, that's what! But what's important now is...
Tuesday: We're about to kick some normal butt!

And prepare to get UGLY!

(Lou, in nothing but his underpants, slaps his butt in the mirror while dancing to a cover of "If I Was Your Boyfriend" by Nick Jonas. There's even a picture of Moxy taped to his mirror. Once Babo and Tuesday come to check on him though, he freaks out.)
Babo: Lou?
Lou: Lou: 🎶 If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you— 🎶 AAHHAHAHAHA! Guys?
Tuesday: Lou? What're you...doing?
Lou: NOTHING! It's just a phase!
Tuesday: Are you mindlessly dancing again?
Lou: So what? (Goes back to singing) 🎶 I can be your gentleman, or anything you want! 🎶

UglyDolls 2

(We see Bowlcut use a ray on Sandra.)
Bowlcut: Behold, you insignificant UglyDolls! The power...of my Mega-Normalizer!!
(Sandra wakes up, fully normalized into a normal robot.)
Sandra: Beep beep! Boop boop! I am Sandra!
Smackley: Sandra! No! Nooo! NOOOOOOOO!!

Only on Wattpad Summer 2024!