The right door...

I opened my eyes and saw two doors, one said "life with a chance" and the other one said "death" I didn't want to die.
I looked to the door on my left, "life with a chance" is better than death...
I opened the door and walked in, there was no one here. I looked around and decided to take a nap cause I was exhausted.
I woke up and there was a man there. He looked handsome but he had a weird look on his face, he was grinning, he came closer and grabbed my leg, "let me fix your shorts" said the man. He grabbed my thigh and started to unbutton my shorts "please stop! What are you doing??" I yelled, he didn't say anything he just smirked.
He took my shorts off and my underwear, he smiled at me and opened his mouth revealing a giant slimy tongue, it looked like one of the tongues in those scary porn movies, he started to lick my pussy fast and I hated to say but it felt amazing "mmm" I moaned, he kept going and it started to lift me up by my pussy.
He made it vibrate and the vibrations mixed with him moving his tongue back and forth made me feel so good, he started to grow tentacles from his arms and one went inside my pussy going as far as possible, another went inside my asshole making it feel incredible and two other ones started sucking on my nipples, "ughhh" I don't even know who he was and it's already making me feel good, he started eating me out while his tongue was vibrating and his tender tentacles were inside my pussy and asshole, this is making me so wet, he took the tentacle out of my pussy and stuck his tongue in, my pussy is pulsing and he started to lift me up and put his tongue in and moved it around inside of me as I moaned.
He made his other tentacles lick my nipples and kept moving his tongue and making me moan, he started shaking his head and rubbing my clit with a tentacle, he made me feel amazing and I didn't want him to stop. He kept going like he could read my mind or something, he started to say something that sounded like a different language and then I started to be lifted into the air and tied up without him have big to do anything.
I was suspended in the air while he was eating me out and I couldn't help but moan, he untied me and grabbed my arms, bringing me back and forth really fast while I was riding on his tongue.
He put a tentacle inside my pussy and move them really fast, his tongue was moving really fast and making me feel like I was on the top of the world he made it vibrate as he was moving home back and forth on his large slimy tongue, it was the best thing I've ever felt.
He made his tentacles suck and lick my nipples and then he moved his tongue slower and then fast on my wet pussy, he grabbed onto my hubs and made my body grind against his tongue, it was warm and moist making my pussy tingle, I think he could read my mind because he wrapped a tentacle around my throat and squeezed, but not to hard so I could still breathe, my legs started shaking and I felt an orgasm start, I started to moan quicker and he kept going "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" Finally my pussy felt like it needed rest and he stopped.
"How was that?" He said with a grin, I looked at him and thought that it was a dream but I tried to wake up and nothing changed.
He gave me a look and said "you can never leave this house again."
I was fine with that.
He promised to do this everyday or whenever I wanted him to, he told me that the death door wasn't death, it was almost the same as this and I might pick that one next.

THANKS GIYS FOR READING AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A PART TWO OR MORE OF OTHER DOORS !! :)