Camilo x dysporic! trans reader

You just stood there in your room in your undergarments looking at yourself in the long mirror you had in your room, you just stood there crying as you moved your hand to feel your chest, you wished it was (flat/bigger) and (adding toilet paper to your bra/wearing a binder) wasn't helping because you still saw your body the way other people didn't, you sighed deeply as your hands fell to your side whilst you wished you weren't born a (male/female). It's not fair. " y/n? You in here?!" Camilo said bursting into your room making you jump.

"Camilo! You scared me, stop doing that!" You yelled covering your body with your hands as camilo came in and closed the door behind him "Who let you in anyways.." You said as you put your clothes on and camilo put a hand over his heart dramatically "Mi amor...that hurts! I came here to spend time with my lover and this is how you treat me!?" They yelled dramatically as they fell on your bed with an arm over his eyes making you chuckle a bit "Aw..I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." You said smiling as you walked over to your bed and flopped on their body.

Camilo smiled and wrapped his arms around you. "Hey what were you doing before I got here by the way? Did I maybe walk into mi vida checking themselves out?" They said smirking as you looked up at him with your chin resting on his chest and you then suddenly looked down which made camilo a bit concerned but they didn't say anything about it.

You sighed and rested your head on his chest "'do you know like ever feel...dysphoric..." You asked him as you played with the end of their ruana nervously then you heard him hum in response "Mi amor...if you're wondering if that's normal it totally is, I feel like that sometimes too." They said as they kissed your forehead when you looked up to see his face then it snapped in their mind "Is that why you were in your under clothes when I came in here?" He asked tilting his head as he sat up making you sit up and take your head off his chest.

You nodded slowly as you played with your fingers but then you were embraced in a warm and tight hug from your dearest boyfriend and you were quick to hug him back "Mi amor...it's perfectly fine to feel that way but you're not just my (boyfriend/girlfriend/partner), you're my very cute lover who is awesome in everyway!" He yelled as he pulled you down on the bed with him making you both laugh "And my amazing lover who keeps me in check when I need to do chores or when I do too many pranks!" He yelled as he fake punched you a few times.

A/n
Im gonna be taking a short break from writing bc I have a few things going on and writers block is lowkey hitting me atm but I won't be abandoning this book