012

Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
•————🌻————•
louis pov

Thursday, 5pm

Harry's been here for two days now and to be honest, I'm really loving his company. I used to hate it when people were in my home, invading my own little private space but with Harry it is so different.

It's still weird because I don't even know him that well but I just feel comfortable when he's here. And I know Darcy is happy that he's here so that automatically makes me happy too.

He's also a great cook. Darcy is beginning to favor his cooking over my talented cooking abilities, that did hurt my ego a bit yes. Harry is litteraly the best at everything it's quite unfair.

He has not complained about the couch being a very uncomfortable place to sleep on yet but I think he's just way too nice to even complain about that. I feel really sorry for him but it's a bit weird if I ask him to sleep in the bed with me, so I'll just don't do that.

Darcy enjoys his company too. Harry likes to teach her to play songs on the guitar, which she obviously isn't that good at but she's definitely learning. Harry shows her how it's done, even sings the song that goes with it and Darcy tries to follow. She's a fast learner, Harry said that, i wouldn't know.

Everytime Darcy gets to hyped up about something and I just need a bit of rest Harry takes her on a walk through the park (with his security) It's like Harry can read my mind, he knows when I need some time for myself without me having to tell him, it's quite scary sometimes.

Yeah I really appreciate him being here. I like him, a lot, maybe a bit too much. I've only known him for a few days and I already trust him enough to take Darcy out alone. It took months to be able to leave her at my friends' places. Trusting people is scary, but it comes so easily with Harry.

Harry went out with Darcy to get some much needed groceries about an hour ago, which means they could be back any minute now, and I really needed this time to clear my head and think about everything that has happened in the past few days.

A key twisted in the lock and I hear Darcy and Harry's laugh filling the apartment again.

"Daddy! Look what Harry got! These are for you! Pwesent!" Darcy runs towards me with a box of chocolates and a card with a hedgehog on it. I smiled at it and went to thank Harry after I had greeted Darcy Ofcourse.

"There's nothing in the card but the hedgehog reminded me of you so that's why I got it" Harry looked at me and smiled at the card in my hands, the card remembers me of the picture he took of me where he said I looked like a hedgehog.

'Thank you harry' i signed to Harry after i had put the chocolates and card down on the table.

He's the best really.

I walk to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water when my phone buzzes in my pocket.
I glance at the screen and I see that I got a message from Liam, in all caps.

li <3: LOUIS HELP ME ZAYN JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

me: OMG
me: WHAT
me: THATS AMAZING

li <3: I DOKT KNOW WHAT TO DO LOUIS
li <3: WHAT DO I SAY?

me: UH YES OFCOURSE?
me: you like him don't you?

li <3: yes I do

me: then answer! Say yes

li <3: scary

me: don't be a pussy

li <3: you shut up, you should ask Harry out

me: nope. Not gonna happen

li <3: don't be a pussy
li <3: just ask him out no big deal, that man
has been staying over on your awful couch
(I'm sorry but it really is awful I'm gonna
buy you a new one for your bday) for 3 days.
He definitely likes you Lou.

me: nope not gonna happen

We banter back and forth for a while when Harry walks into the kitchen

"Hi Lou, what are you up to?" He asks me.

'Nothing much, wanted to get water and then Liam messaged me about a pretty serious situation, so me being the amazing friends that I am. Ofcourse gave him advice' I signed to Harry, Harry nods at the end which tells me that he understood what I meant.

"Interesting, was the situation about Zayn asking him out? Cause Zayn spammed my messages asking for advice" Harry laughs.

'He asks you for advice? The one who only writes sad break up songs' I signed with an innocent smile on my face.

"Hey! Not true, I'm actually writing a song right now that's about falling in love with somebody but okay" Harry tells me while dramatically rolling his eyes.

'And who might that be about?' I'm really curious now.

"Wouldn't you love to know that" Harry teases.

'Yes I would so tell me' I dramatically sigh.

"Not gonna happen Louis, you'll know when I release it" Harry smiles at me.

"Pleaseeee" I whine in a kind of whisper.

"Nope, anyways what did you tell Liam?" Harry asks me.

'That he had to say yes Ofcourse. I'm 99% sure Zayn likes him.' I sign while Harry is getting himself a glass of water.

"Make that a 100 percent cause he does" Harry laughs.

'I knew it!' I jump up to sit on the kitchen counter and talk for a bit with Harry.

•————🌻————•

Thanks LarrysFamilyShow13 for reminding me to update!