I'm at the start, but is there even a finish line ?

Thorns P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Beep beep beep'
"URRRRRGH REALLY" as you can tell waking up for hell, I mean school isn't the easiest of things for me to do to be honest you see it's not that I'm weak it's just I hate getting bullied and having to fight back everyday and your against 9 guys yeah you got that right I'm bullied by the one and only magcon 'lucky you!' 'Yeah yeah, whatever Storm' oh sorry I was just mind linking my emm... wolf, Storm, as you may of gathered. 'Oh boy this might take some explaining' ' yeah I guess so' . Right so as you may or may not know I'm not an ordinary teen like my friends. No! I'm...emm different well you see I'm a werewolf but only me. And only my friends know because I trust them and only them so yeah everyday I pretty much start my day off with a fight with 9 guys or Magcon, how ever you want to put it but yeah, no big deal.

*********Arriving at school********

'Hey it's fine just keep your head down they might not see you' why does she make it out like I'm scared 'look Storm, I ain't botherd I can look after myself you know' 'yh I know it's just that you seemed tired today that's all' ' no I'm fine' right so here we go, managed to get through the doors without a nosebleed, you see, even though I get to school by quarter to eight and school doesn't start until eight thirty they've noticed and thought, they should come in early too.

But I'm fine with that to be honest because they can never find me, and it's not that I hide it's just that I'm...well a singer/songwriter and I go round the back of school and just have a little time there also it gives me time to do my homework because I ain't a goodie two shoes in school but I ain't exactly a bad girl either, it's just the fact that I hate homework and I always do it last minute, 'badman' what the... ?' Shut up Storm I'm doing math' ' yeah, oh ok' god I swear she has to just be the biggest pain in the butt that I have ' well excuse me!' ' your excused and stop invading my thoughts because they could be....' great. Just great.

"Hey sweet cheeks" Taylor is such an idiot "what do you want" here we go, "look you may not of noticed but we're not into that bullying people sh*t" yeah sure your not Gilinsky "yeah and what makes you think I'm gonna believe that, huh !" I swear these guys are trying my patients "look you know Johnson won't be pleased if you guys don't beat me already so just get on with it" right...here we go.

I stand up and start to pack my bags when I feel a large hand brush my back I instantly spin around to face my opponent for today. Cam! Great. If you guys don't know he's actually the most well built out of them all but don't get me wrong they've all got some form of a six pack and biceps but Cams' a little broader than them so as u can see it's a little more intimidating but I don't show it. " wait we never wanted to hurt you, ever, which is why we used to leave or at least encourage Johnson to stop" this is just cruel, they're trying to be nice so they can hurt me without my guard up. Nice one Johnson I swear this guy doesn't have a heart. "Has Jack put you up to this bullsh*t" I looked over my shoulder and was just starting to leave and I slung my rucksack over my shoulder when my sleeve slid down my arm to reviel a trip down memory lane. A dozen not paper cut thin nor gashes but just visible scars were spread across my wrist, 'oh sh*t what do we do now' 'emm how am I supposed to know Storm' 'yeah good point' 'exactly' .

"Thorn...." all three of them barely whisper in union, how the heck can Taylor and Gilinsky see from back there and how the hell do I get out of this one, they won't let me leave unless I tell them 'Storm do something, help me out here' 'honest I'm trying I can't do anything' 'alright never mind' here it goes. "Look Cam, I mean Cameron-" "please don't call me that just because Jack said you have to call us by our full or first names doesn't actually mean you have to, ok ?" "Oh em ok. But I best get going to form".

I eventually broke the suttle silence and Cam's sorrowful gaze, his hazle eye's glossy and flooded I bowed my head and shuffled about a foot away wen a hand intertwined with mine and it could only be, the Mr. Dallas, I can't. I just can't.

I broke. He's won they've won all this time I shed no tears and now here I am, I've broke and collapsed. I was intending to touch the ground but I felt nothing other that strong arms around my waist and a pulse against my cheek. Why ?, why does he care so much? I felt him crouch down with me still in his arms he began to stroke my hair and tell me it's alright, should I believe him ? I gave up and cried into his chest "I just don't care anymore, I give up" I whispered. He lifted my chin with a finger and brushed away a few of my tears, he looked me in the eyes "even if you give up on yourself I'll never give up on you I'm....I'm sorry. We're sorry"

The bell rang and we helped one another up I looked over to Taylor and Gilinsky, they lunged at me and tackled me into a bear hug, yeah I gotta admit it was pretty awkward but I still hugged back, Taylor had an arm around my waist and I looked up and gave him a light smile but just then I looked over at Cam to see him giving Tay a death glare he then saw me and soffend his expression and turned it into a smile. Taylor let go and Cam took his place, only for him to carry me bridal style I was that shocked that I just let it happen and couldn't say anything 'hey look who's finally enjoying school huh!' 'Yeah shut up Storm I don't want them to get hurt they need to leave me or else they'll get in trouble' 'really, you actually think that those three will get hurt by that little thing' 'thing? You mean Johnson?' 'Yeah whatever but I mean you have; Cam - Mr. Macho, Gilinsky - pretty nice biceps and that jawline though and Taylor - guess he's not too bad with the biceps either, and anyway misses I need to ask you something' 'yeah sure, what's wrong?' 'You know your little moment with Cam back there?' 'Yeah...?' 'Well I emm felt something and smelt something too' .....

==============================

Hey guys hope y'all like the very first chapter it was a pleasure to write it and don't forget to comment and vote for this chap because I'd love to carry on with this book, love y'all
~ Amy xoxo ♥