Prolouge

You may have heard the story...
The story of the Five Ancients...
The story of Five heroes and Five Cookies...Four Kingdoms and the Dark Flour War...
The tale of Earthbread's time...a time where Darkness had almost won.
But none had heard the tale of the Sixth...

Oh? You thought there were Five? Unfortunately not...history apparently got it wrong...

There is a tale...a tale of a long lost hero...

The tale...of the Sixth Ancient...

A long time ago...before Ancient civilization, before the Dark Flour War...there was the sixth.
He was one of the Gingerbread Cookies...the most common and weakest among the cookies.
The Gingerbread Cookies could not fight, could not learn magic, but instead lived in separate migrations planting seeds and building houses for families.
Yet one little Gingerbread Cookie...craved knowledge and went under the wing of a powerful sorcerer, who promised him endless knowledge on magic.

The little Gingerbread Cookie agreed...they wanted to prove the world that even the most common Cookies could be as strong and could protect others. They studied the gifts of magic till the Ancients came unto their doorstep.

Adventurers looking for sacred artifacts known as Soul Jam...

There the Gingerbread Cookie with the permission of his master left with the adventurers to aid them in their quest...and guide them plus learn through trials.

As all of them prevailed and collected all the Soul Jam. They chose to use it for the great of all Cookiekind. And the Gingerbread Cookie leveling up into one of them.

A Gingerbread Cookie turned into an Ancient and baffled his brethren...creating a kingdom of sanctuary for their fellow Cookies. Gingerbread Cookies. These cookies in the name of their ruler, sought the same knowledge and Wisdom. The peace went on for as long as time had a name...till the Dark Flour War.

As of now, no one knows for sure where the Sixth was...some say he was protecting the other kingdoms from cakes with his army and magic, some say they retreated to their kingdom to defend it, some say they helped the Ancients in the Vanilla kingdom but was written out...no one knows for sure...but it all ends the same.

The Ancient, was confronted by Dark Enchantress Cookie in her last moments...speaking of the day she will return. That all of Earthbread will bow at her feet and will run and cower before her.

Since then the Ancient disappeared...with no clue why. Though Dark Enchantress had warned them...the Cookies of the Gingerbread kingdom...to their knowledge, their ruler had want nothing to do with Dark Enchantress...and sealed themselves away...

Since his disappearance...the kingdom was lost without their leader and no heir to the throne...they started to wander in search for a new one...several Cookies crumbled some had disappeared...until the last Gingerbread Cookie was lost...the kingdom fell into ruin without the Cookies. Leaving the kingdom cold and broken...

The tale of the Sixth Ancient became forgotten in time, almost nothing but a fairytale to many. And the story rewritten...Five Heroes, Five Ancients...Five friends...

But alas there is hope...

Legends say that after their disappearance the Sixth Soul Jam...was left deep within the ruins of the kingdom, separated from it's owner...

And since then well...

Let's just say when a certain Cookie decided to rebuild a certain kingdom...

The cakes haven't been active around there lately...