# two !¡

12:38 PM | Hartford, USA

Dragging their luggage, they got out of the airport. They finally reached the USA. It was a long-ass flight of over 14 hours but they finally reached it.

It hasn't even been a good 1 minute standing out of the airport that Taeyong's father dragged them on the road where a taxi was parked.

They all loaded their luggage in the trunk and got into the taxi. It was sent by their father's company to get them to their apartment.

Taeyong suddenly felt rich. The car started driving and both the boys had their faces stuck to the windows, their cheeks, nose and lips being flat, admiring the city view.

It wasn't a new thing for them but the vibe here was different from Seoul. The place fascinated them more than their expectations. Their mom had to lightly slap their backs to get them to sit down properly on their seats and behave and they did it, cause Asian moms.

After 15-18 minutes or so, they finally stopped in front of an apartment building. It was huge and tall. They got out of it and his dad pulled out some dollar notes, forcing it to the driver who wasn't ready to take it.

His mom joined with his father, forcing the driver the money. Such an Asian thing. Donghyuck sighed and stomped his foot, whining lightly looking at Taeyong who just shrugged with his lips formed in a thin line.

Once at the end the driver took the money, they all waved and thanked the driver before he drove away. They walked inside the apartment building.

The hall was huge as fuck. Most of the areas were covered in white tiles which reflected as light yellow because of the lights. There on the left side was the receptionist table and on the right side were some black chairs arranged in rows.

They walked up to the receptionist table and a lady, probably in her late twenties dressed up formally greeted them. His father and the receptionist had a conversation in English before they got their keys to their apartment.

But instead of focusing on what they were talking about, the sons and mom were amazed by his English accent. Damn, the man knows some good English and they weren't even aware.

They got into the lift as his father pressed the number 4. The lift started going up.

"You know so good English!" Taeyong exclaimed as his father chuckled.

"Yeah. It didn't take much time and effort to learn it. That's why I say you both will also learn it at any time." He said and ruffled Donghyuck's hair who smiled like a sun he is.

After a while, they got out of the lift. The hallway just like the ground floor was covered in white tiles which again reflected as yellow. There were a few wooden doors with numbers on them.

They went to the right end of the hallway, stopping in front of room 159. His father entered the key in the keyhole and twisted it and pushed the door open.

"WOAH!" The whole family said in unison looking at only the living room of the apartment. Donghyuck ran and threw the luggage and himself on the comfortable couch.

His mom had to come and hit him lightly on the head for his mischievousness but with a smile. Donghyuck laughed as his mom comes and sits beside him.

Taeyong gathers the luggage at one corner and then jumps on the couch, also getting hit by his mom for his mischievousness. It was only their dad who opened the doors of the rest of the rooms and explored the whole house.

"Mhm... There are three rooms with bathrooms in all of them. And oh, there's a kitchen too, of course." He said, sitting on the couch.

"I love it. But we all are tired right now so let's go to sleep and after waking up we will start arranging the stuff. " Their mom said.

"Oh no, I've-"

"You've no work." She cut her husband sternly who sighed and rolled his eyes childishly.

Taeyong and Donghyuck can't help but laugh their ass off at their father's failed attempt. Their mom hit them again lightly at their heads.

But Donghyuck being the overdramatic king he is, started fake crying making Taeyong laugh even more. Their mom shook her head smiling.

"How many times have you hit them?" Their dad asked her wife.

"They still act like 4-5-year-old kids."

"B-but mom didn't you say we're always gonna be kids for you!?" Donghyuck fake cried louder. Taeyong pursed his lips in a thin line to stop himself from wheezing. Imagine if someone outside hears their conversation?

"I can't with you." She said and stood up and went to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water.

As soon as she left, Donghyuck became normal like he just wasn't crying as if he's in an emotional drama. His dad pulled out his phone and started typing on it.

Taeyong was feeling sleepy and was about to fall asleep on his brother's shoulder when Donghyuck aggressively took his phone out and opened the camera, making Taeyong scared.

Donghyuck fixed his hair and posed, clicking pictures of him, sending it to his friend, Jungwoo. Because of which Taeyong also remembered he had to tell his friends he's reached safely.

He took his phone out of his pocket and went into the group chat.

0.1 BRAIN CELLS

TAEYONG
Guys, I've reached here
safely :))

NERDY BUNNY
That's great!

EVERYONE'S FAV
How is it there so far?

TAEYONG
It's great here

LIVING ANIME
TAEYONG YOU WON'T BELIEVE
WHAT HAPPENED I WAS DYING TO
TELL YOU THIS

TAEYONG
WHAT HAPPENED

MOON
YUTA NO

TAEYONG
YUTA YES

LIVING ANIME
DOYOUNG AND TAEIL
KISSED

NERDY BUNNY
YUTA I WON'T LEAVE YOU

TAEYONG
OH. MY. GOD.
YOU GUYS GOTTA BE KIDDING
ME
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
OH GOSH
HOW
WHEN
IDIOTS REPLY

LIVING ANIME
LAST EVENING I PUSHED
THEM AND THEY FELL AND
KISSED

TAEYONG
COULDN'T YOU MFS
DO IT WHEN I WAS THERE
SOBS
MY DREAM IS FINALLY
COMPLETE. THANK YOU
YUTA. ILY

EVERYONE'S FAV
Um, Yuta is my boyfriend.

MOON
Someone is getting jelly
I see

TAEYONG
OOPS
SORRY

NERDY BUNNY
smh.

LIVING ANIME
SICHENG LMFAO

— t b c —