Date? [6]

Lately I've been craving for a burger, I mean, I'm always craving for one, but this time it's more extreme. So that's what I ordered. I take a big bite out of my burger, it tastes so delicious.

Peter ordered chicken nuggets and Stephen ordered a salad, how boring. "Hey, I have a question." The kid tells us.

Stephen looks up from his plate, "Hm?" His mouth is full. I take a sip from my drink as Peter says, "I've noticed... um, a couple of times you guys mentioned a spell. I'm wondering, what spell are you talking about?"

I spit out my tea into my cup, "Uhhh..." I wipe my mouth with a napkin. Stephen and I frantically look at each other, "Don't worry about it." Stephen assured.

"But you guys mentioned my name once, the spell had something to do with me."

Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose, "Ummhah..." He nervously laughed.

"We... were trying to remove a memory from your head." Stephen says, making a cringed expression.

"What? What memory?"

Him and I blush, "Do you remember the time whenever we were trapped in the giant donut?" I chip in.

"Yes?...oh... OH!" He remembers.

I cover my face with my hand, "Yeahhh... we didn't want you to remember that, Stephen and I were be irresponsible."

"Oh? It's okay Mr. Stark. Not a big deal. Besides, Levi took me to a different place."

"Yes, but we shouldn't of done that- wait, Levi? Who's Levi?" Stephen asks.

"Your cloak."

Sometimes I forget that Stephen's cape is alive, I'm so used to it now, I'll think he's cosplaying. "You named the Cloak of Levitation, Levi?" Stephen didn't seem too thrilled with the name.

"No, Levi told me."

Stephen glanced at his cape, by the way it's sitting next to him. In a literal seat, as if it's a human. "The Cloak of Levitation told you?" He asks, keeping his eye contact on his cape, cloak, whatever it is.

"Yeah... can you not talk with it?"

Stephen gives me a concerned frown, "I- no, no... it's a piece of clothing, Peter. Are you feeling alright? This is not normal. How can you- you talked with my cloak? Why doesn't my cloak talk with me?"

I curve a grin, "Aren't you the one who's name has the word 'Strange' in it? I don't think you get to determine what's not normal."

Stephen glares at me, "I'm serious. Is the cloak telling you these things using the mind? Are you telepathic?"

Peter had a straight face, he cracked into a laugh, "Nah, I'm just messing with you. I named the cloak Levi because it felt right."

"Oh my- really? Okay, I'll admit, that was good." Stephen says with a stupid smile. I fell for it too.

I look over at the kid, who's texting somebody. "Who're you texting?" I lean over with a smirk, he hides his phone to the side, still texting.

My phone buzzes.

Underoos

I'm going to
leave and say that I'm going
to the bathroom. That way
you and Stephen can be
alone together!

My eyes widen at his text, I give him a look of disapproval. He stands up, "I gotta go to the bathroom." And walks away, just like that. He gives me a hidden thumbs up.