CHAPTER 26 ♡

Want your dick soaked? Place it down my throat
Tongue tickle yo' dick but not telling a joke
Peddle in this pussy that's how you rock a boat
It get live in this pussy, I'm not talking Periscope

"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. This is my way of proving myself and my love to you, (Y/N)."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

RINDOU'S POV

I haven't been able to locate her for over a week now. Oh my God, this is proving to be much tougher than I anticipated. I've already informed Mikey and the other executives of my intention to look for (Y/N). I'm prepared to accept any and all punishments that may be thrown my way as a result of my dishonesty. I've visited the cities of Osaka, Nara, and Kyoto. I'm not sure why I've ended up in Roppongi, but I have. Maybe because I am certain that no one will attempt to conceal (Y/N)'s identity from me. Of course, we have complete control over this place. If they attempt to conceal her, I'll smash their bones one by one until they give up.

In one bar here in Roppongi, I had a drink and, of course, gathered my wits to get back on my feet. The last several days have been a complete nightmare for me. Trying to track her down is almost impossible.

After some time has passed, I can already feel the effects of the alcohol on my body.

I've been aware of this one female keeping an eye on me for an hour now. She's attractive, though, and I'm feeling the desire to find a woman to have sex with.

I made my way over to her and began to speak with her. She was dressed in a black slit dress with a cut on the left side that exposed her left leg. She was really stunning, and she was certainly my type.

"Do you want me or you're just enjoying the view?" I sat down next to her and wrapped my hand to her shoulder.

"What makes you think I'm enjoying the view?" She said sipping on her cocktail.

"Well, you've been eyeing me for an hour now-" She cut me off.

"Well, maybe that's you who's eyeing me.... and It's because I own this bar." She whispered to me.

"Is that so? you own this car, I rule Roppongi." I said leaning closer to her.

"I am well aware of that don't worry." She said and kissed my cheek.

"You haven't answered my question. Do you want me or you're simply enjoying the view?" I said locking eyes with her.

"Hmm, let's say I'm really enjoying the view much more since you're in front of me now..." She placed her hand on my thigh, eyeing me up and down. 

"I'm glad we're on the same page. What's your name?" I said grabbing her thigh and spreading it. Indicating her to open it. 

"I'm Mika. And you are? Oh, wait I already know you." She said transferring her hand onto my belt.

After spreading her leg, making it wide in order for me to get a touch of her pussy, I whispered. "Of course, everybody knows me."

Before reaching her clit, she removed my hand and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You don't have to it rub on my face. That's one reason why I am interested in you." Mika said whispering to my ear.

I grabbed a cigarette out of my pocket and placed it in my mouth. She snatched the cigarette between my middle finger and index finger and inhaled a cloud of smoke;  pulled my face so that I had to look her in the eyes.