The Emo Girl

Stupid cops they'll never get me. I just jumped of the cliff to escape prison.

The name is Angelica Dance but they all call me The One. They all call me that because I'm the one who can escape from the bars. Shure you'll think that almost anyone can escape prison. But we are in the future.

In the future behind the bars is in the cliff floating in the mid air. So you think that's bad huh well think again. Here in Earth it's 2075 and people have robots that are trying to take over the earth and most kids already have their drivers license. How? I don't know. Ask the people who run this. Any way back to me. I'm still falling. So....... oh I hit the ground. Anyway I'm trying to run away as fast as I can and guess where I'm running away.

My old school gym. I'm just getting some of my old clothes that I hid before the cops got me. Then I went to go find some food. Then I remembered that before I was arrested I stole some money from the bank. You think that I'm bad for no reason.

Well I'm not. I have a reason. When I was 3 years old, both my parents died in a plane crash and I was transfered to my Aunt Mekalia's house but I ran away to an orphanage. I always hated her so much and I doubt that she liked me ;) hehe.

She hate me so much that she treated me like garbage. So right now I'm in Mc'Donadls and to be continued...