Chapter 1:Meeting

*location: coruscant*

narrator:"terrible rumors have spread throughout the galaxy that the clone planet of Kamins waste target of the separatist leader General grievous,with this news reaching the jedi the council had tasked this mission to 5 of there most capable members to conclude weather's these rumors are simple threats or if 5he separatist are truly that daring"

no one pov:

obi wan and anakin had finished their briefing with the council and were filling ahsoka in on everything she found it rather strange that the separatist would want to make a direct attack on Kamins with the blockade being extremely tight there but never the less she wasn't apposed the checking it out as she had been seeking for some action for a while.

ahsoka:"so master who are the two other jedi joining us?"

obi wan:"that's simple we'll be teaming up with two very reliable scouts master quinlan and his padawan"

anakin:"still can't believe the council let that wild card have a kid to teach"

obi wan:"well they let you have ahsoka after all"

both the elder jedi and the young padawan chuckled at anakin's unamused face as he admitted to his masters statement but still found it hard to believe that the council had left a child's well being in the hands of Quinlan Vos of all jedi.
after a while of walking they arrived at the landing bay where a clone gunship was landing but just before it touched the ground two males jumped out as the gunship landed properly

quinlan:"kenobi!,skywalker! and padawan tano long time no see eyy?"

obi wan:"greetings master Vos indeed it has been a while*I assume your padawan hasn't been home in a while?"

he looked to the hooded jedi as he seems to be looking around in a bit of nostalgia before putting his attention on the three jedi before bowing

y/n:"greetings masters kenobi and skywalker and to you to padawan tano"

anakin:"huh? didn't expect him to be so disciplined"

quinlan:"you just met him he's only adjusting to you give him some time"

you stood back up and pulled down your hood reveling your face as you smiled

y/n:"my name is y/n it is great to meet you and I can't wait to work with you all"

ahsoka:"uhh hi I'm ahsoka"(talk about personality change)

anakin:"I'm anakin"