- Bellatrix | Christmas with the Malfoys p3

P3 of the Christmas special!! Hoping to get as much writing done as I possibly can at the moment!

And omg, look at the Christmas photos I found of Hellie, how adorable :,)

Hope you enjoy!!
_______________________________
-"Get ready for Joyeux Noel."

I had only milliseconds to prepare myself as husband and wife began playing. The notes fitting in perfect harmony with each other to create a wonderful melody.

(Personally, I've envisioned Lucius and Narcissa playing the piano together for quite some time. It's a fantasy I got once I first listened to 'Holw's moving castle theme' which is mostly piano, totally incredible by the way. I thought it would be cute to make my vision a little more reality by including it in this Christmas special, that's all, thank you!)

Draco swayed along to the music beside me, looking as if to be in total peace. I'm glad he can finally relax a bit, his last few weeks being a bit rocky and nervous.

Bella's heels clicked a few more times before she stood beside Draco as well, humming to the melody the blondes were playing. This must be one of the family traditions that Narcissa was talking about, because it all seemed so normal for them.

The melody being something that not only calmed them, but also has been a part of them for so long. To think the war once took all of this away from them, such small things that bring them so much joy.

I let myself close my eyes and listen to the melody of the music. The keys of which they were hitting just seemed to be pushed with such precision, they could tell me this was a pre-recorded song and I would believe them no doubt.

My body unintentionally began to sway just as Draco's and Bella's were, the music just guiding us naturally. The hums Bella was making seemed to print themselves into my brain, like a melody I would never want to forget.

As the pianos started playing higher, Draco's voiced joined in, humming just like his aunt in a perfectly timed tune. Come to think of it, I've never heard any of them sing. It was such an unexpected thing, and I loved it.

The song ended in a particularly long set of notes, my ears having been blessed with not only their piano playing but the humming of Draco and Bella.

Narcissa and Lucius gave each other a smile each before they stood up from their chairs and walked up to the front of the pianos. A small kiss was shared between the two in a loving manner, convincing me that they really had it all, well, most of what people could want at least.

Hand-in-hand they walk back to us. Both Bella and Draco immediately did a little applause in which I soon joined to show my appreciation to the two 'hosts'. They each did their curtesy and then had a little laugh.

"Right, let's get back to the elves, we still have their presents to give."

I was thankful that Narcissa and Lucius walked first, because not only did I not know the way back to the other side of the Manor, but my face also showed a lot of surprise. Draco never told me about his family giving gifts to the elves of the house, but it was a pleasant surprise.

The halls seemed more and more familiar the further we walked, thought the interior looked quite the same as where we just were. Narcissa's wand waved in the air for a second, summoning, from what I was able to count, 13 small individual presents each with a different name.

Finally, with the presents in hand, we turned back towards the kitchen. To my surprise, the elves stood all lined up in a perfect row. I don't think I've ever seen so many elves in one room before, but Draco tells me that Hogwarts has a whole kitchen full of them.