Secrets Out

Ebony Pov

I let them all in and took them to my living room. They all looked around amazed.

Living room:

They all sat down on the sofa so I sat on the chair

"Why can we hear 2 hearts beating?" Hayley asked me confused.

"The other one is my 2 years old daughters." I told them shrugging. "How old are you Hope?" I asked Klaus' daughter.

"16 next week." She said with a small smile.

"What you doing to celebrate it?" I asked her.

"Dad said we should have a small family party with some friends." She told me with a small sigh.

"You want a big party don't you?" I asked seeing right through the face she was pulling.

"How'd you know?" She asked me confused.

"My 2 oldest daughters are 16 next week as well and I said to have a small party but they didn't want that so I'm doing a party with all of there friends." I explained to here as they came in with Caroline.

"Josie? Lizzie? What are you guys don't here?" Hope asked standing up.

"We live here." They told her coming over to me.

"I thought Caroline was your mum." Hope said confused.

"Nope she's our mums bestie but we call her our Aunt." Josie explained to her hugging me.

Lizzie hugged me once Josie had pulled back. A second later there was a cry throughout the house.

"I'll be back." I said before speeding upstairs.

I sped back down but with a two years old in my arms.

"Liz come hold Faith while I make her a bottle." I told her.

She came over to me and I put her in her older sisters arms. I went into the kitchen and made her a bottle. I sped into the living room and passed Lizzie the bottle as she wanted to feed Faith.