Welcome

Hi I'm Madison Larson and I don't have many friends.. All I wanna do is show u how I view the world.

So recently I researched bullying , and found some interesting facts. Bullying victims often feel like they are different , powerless, unpopular , or even alone. It may also lead to suicidal thoughts and or actions . Studies show people of other sexuality's get bullied most.

For starters, within the first 53 days of 2015.... 9 transgenders have killed them selves all from bullying incidents. They all took a stand. March 2015, the most recent trans-suicide was March 15th. He was labeled "female" because of his body. Many disagree with the idea of people with different sexuality's being treated the same as every one else. Well I personally believe that all people are human.

Religion....pulling people apart. People argue and fight over whose correct. What is "a god" made us from evolution, or what ever u believe? Why must we argue over the smallest things? We all are dying any way, so why do we grow up and go to fight in war?

Love is like a drug. Intoxicated I love you a song by Saywecanfly is practically saying the same thing as Andy Biersack's famous quote "when people hurt u over and over again think of them as sand paper. In the end after all the scratching you come out looking brand-new and they come out useless". They are sharing the same thoughts of love. Love is like a seed. When u plant it seems like it's nothing but after taking care of it, it grows and because beautiful.

Emo is. A common word used for kids like me. The "kids like me" are known to be goth , scene , punk, emotional , and mostly bullying victims. Emo is a type of music also to be known for screamo / metal. Some metal is hollow and shallow. Emo is also short for emotional .

Bands... How can I describe bands? Well to be bands are saviors. They save kids who want to give up. Even the smallest words can relate to a person. Like in the song " can you feel my heart" by bring me the horizon it says "I'm scared to get close but I hate being alone I can't drown my demons they know how to swim" states that some one is scared and unsure.

So in the end when this letter or story is well rounded. World, I want you to know how shameful you are. I mean we're all shameful. No one is pure good and no one is pure bad. Whether your Muslim , gay , or goth please don't get offended because we're all ratchet and we're all freaks... Embrace your inner freakiness!