Part 11 - wait for me

~Tommy's POV~ 

I walked toward my house, knowing it was about 2 hours away on foot. I'll probably just get a scooter or something 

As I walked I heard shouts. Ignoring them at first they got louder and soon called my name.

I snapped my head around to see Ash running behind me. "If you're leaving, I am too," I was shocked that she had even run after me after all I had done to her.

"B-but why?" I asked.  "Because it's my fault. I also need a break from those two anyways," Ash said.

I slightly chuckled at her, nodding. I called my dad, telling him to come to pick me up. 

You could say that it didn't go so well...

"WHY DO I NEED TO COME TO PICK YOU UP TOM?!" "Well, I got in a fight with Toby, so me and Ash need some space from him," I told him. "Fine, but only for a week and a half, then you go back," He said ending the call. 

Ash and I smiled at each other. 

About 30 minutes, my dads' car pulled up. 

"Get in."

~/~timeskip~/~

I walked into my beloved home, betty and water rushing over to me. "BETTY- WALTER- PLEASE-" I yelled get licked to death. I could hear Ash laughing. "This isn't funny Ash," I said trying to get up. 

"It kinda is," She said. After getting up from the attack, both of my dogs slowly walked up to the girl, giving her praise, and acting perfectly trained. "REALLY!? YOU ARE GOOD TO HER!?" I yelled at the two, as they continued to give her praise. 

Ash muffled a laugh, getting up from the two dogs. "Alright let's get you a room," I said walking upsatirs.

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER!!