CHAPTER 4

this one is... interesting

NICKI POV

I just got off the phone with Lauren and I was pissed. Beyoncé is so crazy and out of control. I don't even know how to approach this situation.

She really put her hands on someone who just got out of an abusive relationship and blamed her for it. What she said about that baby was so out of pocket, I don't care what Lauren did first.

We definitely need to have a long talk about this because she shouldn't have even thought about doing that.

Lauren was a mess on the phone but she hung up really quickly, probably because she was of Bey coming home and seeing us on the phone.

I heard the front door open and close so I sat up. She came into our room and jumped in the bed next to me.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles what the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"Hm? What did I do?" She turned only her head to face me.

"Why would you do that to Lauren!?" And why doesn't she care.

"Sorry."

"Sorry?! Is that really all you have to say?"

"I mean I shouldn't have done that but did she deserve it? Yes. Has it been a long time coming? Yes. She's a terrible person but I'll apologize the next time I see her." She came and laid in between my legs and laid her head in my chest. "I just love you so much and I didn't like that she had you thinking those things about me. I would really never cheat on you."

"That wasn't her fault. You've been moving sneaky as fuck recently and I don't know why. You don't need to lie to me about where you're going, I hate that."

"I didn't lie about where I was going, I was actually at the studio. I have no reason to lie to you."

I was going to say something but she put her head under my shirt and pulled it back down so she was completely under my shirt. "Bey what are you doing?"

She pulled my sports bra down and slowly licked my nipple, she took her other hand and started massaging the one she wasn't licking on. "No- stop Bey."

She stopped and brought her head through the head hole of my shirt so we were face to face. "Why? What's wrong?"

It just didn't feel right, I still had my suspicions about her cheating. "Not now, I'm not in the mood."

"Why not?"

"Later Beyoncé."

She sucked her teeth and started to get out of my shirt but I wrapped my legs around her torso. "I'm sad."

"Why?" If she says it's because I won't fuck bed I'm divorcing her.

"Megan's pregnant and-"

"Why would that make you sad?"

She shrugged her shoulders from inside my shirt, "I don't know.. I think I'm jealous."

"Jealous because you wanted to get her pregnant or..?"

"Why would you even say that? I don't want to talk to you anymore right now." She forcefully moved my legs from around her and got out the bed.

"Why are you mad?"

"If I kept on accusing you of things you didn't do wouldn't you be mad too? I'm trying to talk to you about my feelings and you're really asking me if I wish I had a baby with her? I don't know what you want me to do to prove to you I'm not cheating on you but I'm not." She got out of bed and she was standing by the door.