How It All Begin

• Dedicated to Ericka Williams-Holloway

I always thought someone was watching me but maybe it is just a dream. I always see stuff on the news about someone being taken, but I never thought that it would happen to me this is my story, and by the way, my name is Laura, after school me and my friends would go to the library to work on some homework but this time she didn't show up, I was so worried because she was always here before me so I thought she was just in a little trouble at home, so I decided I would just start my homework while I was waiting for her to show up...A few hours has past but still, but she is still a no-show, so I decided to go home. While on the way home a black car was following me but I thought it was just someone I even thought it might have been my sister or brother, but now that I think about it I don't know anyone with a black car. As I was walking I came to a stop sign and I heard the car door open the person got out of the car and grabbed me by my hair I was screaming and crying for the person to let me go. Then I heard a voice say " You need to shut up ". Then the person put a blindfold over my eyes and tied my hands and feet with a rope, and put me in the back of the car. While I was in there I was thinking about if my family would even find me but much more look for me or even notice that I was missing, then I felt the car come to a hard stop, I hit my head on something sharp, then the next thing I know everything went blurry. then there were no lights anywhere and I felt something on my shoulder.