Christmas Eve night

December 24, 4:27 am, space, Watchtower

A shadow darker than the night entered a room as dark as her. Slipping gently between the furniture, doing his best to not move anything. Then he moved silently to the bedroom bed.

A woman was lying there sleeping so soundly he knew he wouldn't wake her up. Being right next to her, he pulled out from under his cape a small dark red package with a card attached to it.

His gaze fell on the package in his hands, questioning his idea. Before changing his mind, he placed his present on the bed n'est to her so that she would see it when she will woke up.

Returning to the door, he looked at her again, gave a small smile, then closed the door behind him.

December 24, 7:00 am, space, Watchtower

A dial began to ring, still in her moment of sleep, Diana reluctantly extinguished it. Opening her eyes, her gaze fell directly on the red box on her bed. She took it in her hands, took out the card and then read it:

"Happy Christmas Eve, in this box you will found an object that I would like you to wear tonight. Come meet me at 8:00 pm at 325 Marshall street and don't forget your gift."

See you later

She reread the card three times, her heart pounding more and more. The card wasn't signed, so she couldn't tell who her gift was from, even though she had some idea who it might be.

Laying it on her bedside, she took the package in her hands, then tore the paper that was covering it. As she opened the box, she was amazed at is contents, it was a pair of white shoes that have long laces and some metal blade on the underside of them.

Glancing at her dial, she realized she had to get ready for her watching duty of the day. She got up of her bed, paying attention to the present of her interlocutor, then went to her bathroom to change as quickly as possible.

December 24, 5:37 pm, space, Watchtower

After spending her entire day in the observation room, she had all the time in the world to think about the gift that she revived earlier.

Doubts have also stared to form in her mind, if it was not him in the finale, she does not know if she wanted to find out.

Heading toward her room, she mentally told herself to pros and the cons of what she had to do.

Opening the door to her bedroom, she saw a new card placed right next to the pair of shoes she had received earlier. She took it in her hand, opened it, then read it:

"Wear something comfortable for the evening and also something to keep you warm."

See you later

The text on the card didn't help either, something cozy and warm? How did that have a link whit the present she had? She put the card back on her bed, walking over her hanger, then opened it.

Diana looked inside of it for a moment, then pulled out a light blue rolled shied, a pair of black jeans, a pair a black boots and a black coat that matched her outfit perfectly. She took each piece of clothing, then walked to her bathroom to change.

December 24, 7:55 pm, Gotham, Gotham ice Rink

When she arrived at her destination, she noticed that the building was not lite up, as if it was empty. As she approached the main door, she took it and opened it. She was astonished to find it unlock, after a moment of hesitation, she finally entered.

She walked through the dark corridors of the building, passing next to rooms that are even less lite up. Wandering between each room, she saw no one, not even something suspicious. After a few minutes of walking, she decided to leave, decidedly no one was there.

As she walked out she saw lights coming from under a door. Having nothing left to lose, she opened the door to see what was on the inside. On the other side was a large room decorated with hundreds of lights of all Color's. In addition, in the middle, there is a large skating rink and in the centre of it, a man from behind is placed there.

The man turn his head and said:

" Good evening Princess, you have finally come"

There he was, it was really him standing on that rink waiting for her. She was speechless, Bruce approached her and opened the door for her to join him on the ice.

Noticing that she was not wearing her skates, he took it from her hands and asked her to follow him.

" Sit down I'll help you." He said, taking off her shoes. She couldn't believe it, it didn't look like him to be so...

Romantic?

Had he changed his mind about them? Is he doing all this to push her again in the morning? She didn't know if she should thrust him anymore, she couldn't take it anymore, but she was going to make one last effort, because he really has made some for her now.

Having finish tying her shoelaces, he got up in front of her and held out his hand to her. She took it with pleasure, getting up her turn, she lost her balance and she clung to him for not falling. A laugh escape his lips and she laughed too, then managed to hold on her feet

Walking slowly towards the ice, Bruce descended on it and put his two hands straight in front of her to take them. She took them, put one foot on the ice and then the other. Losing her balance again, he pulled her closer to him so she wouldn't fall. Holding her firmly in his arms, he looked at her with humour and love.

"There Princess, one foot after the other, look." He said as he put her down the ramp and began to skate toward the middle of the ice. Continuing to skate he said:

"You see, it's not that complicated. Come and join me Princess."

Looking at her feet then him, she began to skate slowly toward him. But every push she did to move forward, he did a step back with a big smile on his face.

"Bruce, stop!" She said laughing, then looking at him again, she lost her balance and fell on the ice.

In an instant, he skated over to her and said:

"Are you alright?"

Holding out his hand.

"Yes, thank you." She said with a big smile. She took his hand and made him fall with her. Falling onto him knees, Diana laughed so hard that it made him laugh too. After a brief moment, their gaze met, a gaze that stop time, the one you never forget.

A click happened in their heads and their lips touched. A passionate, fiery kiss asking for more, it was just the tow of them in their world.

He had done everything to make everything go smoothly and slowly, but he had forgotten that his princess always shattered his plans. But for nothing in the world he would have changed a single second and neither did she.

Christmas Eve was their first kiss and the next day was their first real Christmas together, one they will never forget and the first in a very long time.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all of you for ready this special Christmas fanfiction💕

And I'm sorry for my mistake during the story, my English is still not perfect

See you on Instagram and tik tok for more contente
xx_wonderbat_xx