domming a huge dude like just humongous

hello
the sub in this came from my beautiful mind, you guys comment some ideas for his name:) i'll choose which one i like most
also he won't be the only sub in this book, he is distinctive in his actions and feelings, aswell as his kinks like all other subs in this book.
you might see him again, as i have characters for a reason
he likes degradation, he is EXTREMELY submissive, he likes praise, he calls you mistress and mommy, he is a big guy (like buff) he is straight up a bottom and he don't like dick when it's attached to a man  💞

anyways sex

You pushed him against the door, kissing him passionately, rubbing his hard on through his painfully tight jeans. You fumble with your keys, rushing to open the door.
"M-Mommy please, pl-please" he says through hard breaths. He desperately bucks his hips into your hand. His arms are wrapped around your neck, to keep him from falling, as his knees are weak from all the stimulation.
"Please what, baby? What do you need from Mommy?" He whines, "P-please.. please, t-touch me mistress" He mumbles as you throw the door open and guide him inside, pushing him on the bed. You grab your special box of toys from underneath the bed.
You grab your ropes and remove his clothing, then you tie the large man to the bed, arms, then legs.
"What was that? Say it again, louder this time." You order.
He whines, frustratedly bucking his hips up begging to be touched.
"Mistress please, p-please touch me!" His cheeks flush a darker pink than before.
His erection stood straight up, with a red tip, how cute. He bites his lip in anticipation as he watches you carefully.
You slowly reach forward and drag your finger across his dick, collecting his precum on your finger. He immediately opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue, eager to taste himself.
You stick your finger in his mouth and he slicks your finger with saliva. Panting, he swirls his tongue around your finger as you take it out. 
He looks up at you with eyes searching for approval.
"Such a good slut for me, right baby?"
He hums happily, "Yes mommy I'm a good boy, j-just for you"
You grab his erection, carefully swiping your thumb over his slit.
"F-fuck, feels so g-good mistress"
You slap his thigh and he moans loudly. He bites his lip looking up at you, knowing what he did wrong.
You move your hand at a painfully slow pace.
"Watch your mouth, only bad boys say those words. Are you a bad boy?"
He nods.
"Yes mistress im a bad boy.P-please punish me, bad boys deserve punishment."
"That's right, how should I punish you?" You tease, not really asking him. He slowly rocks his hips, slightly thrusting into your hand to get closer to his release. A slick of thin sweat covers him.
He looks so pretty like this, you think.
"Oh! I've got it"
A wave of excitement washes through him.
He still slowly rocks his hips, hoping you won't notice.
"Remember the safe word is pink."
He nods as his heart begins picking up pace.
"Now, what is the safe word baby?"
"Pink, mistress" He says trying to steady his breathing.
You stroke his length lovingly teasing the tip, he shudders beneath your touch.
You stroke him until he is close to reaching his climax, and then you pull away completely, leaving his body in shock. He lets out a groan.
You once again begin to stroke him and continue this process for a few minutes.
As you stroke him his thighs begin to tremble, and he cums.
You let out a laugh of disbelief.
He looks at you, slightly scared.
"I couldn't take it anymore, i'm sorry mistress."
You slap his thigh harshly and stroke him quickly, he protests by letting out high pitch whines and wiggling in his restraints. Still he does not use the safe word.
He lets out cries as you stroke him quickly.
"Mis-Mistress please.." You ignore his pleas and continue stroking him until he lets out a cry as he cums once again.
You look at him happily. He smiles at you with a fucked out expression.
"Are you okay baby? Mommy's gonna get you cleaned up" He sighs contently and nods.
You untie his restraints, softly caressing his bruised wrists and ankles.
You kiss his knuckles lovingly.
You go to the bathroom and grab a towel and dampen it, you start by wiping the sweat off of his face, and then cleaning up his cum from off his thighs, and stomach.
You grab some of his underwear from his drawer and walk back over to him. You softly pick up his thighs to slide his underwear on, and he lifts his hips to help you. You lay his legs back on the bed and give a loving kiss to his leg.
He smiles at you admiring how caring you are, and thinking about how lucky he is.  
You smile back at him and lay beside him, as he slowly drifts off into a deep sleep.
For a while you lay beside him listening to his soft breathing. Until you eventually fall asleep as well.