Princess Sleepover

Once upon a time, there lived a Princess named Marinette . Who more than anything wanted to leave her castle,  but her parents said it was too dangerous cause she was Ladybug.

Marinette wasn't alone, she had her lady in waiting - Alya. Both her and Alya grew up quite close, but don't forget Chloé.

Marinette,  Alya, and Chloé would always have a sleepover together. Their parents were great friends and they always got along.

Marinette- Ladybug
Alya - Rena rouge
Chloé- Queen bee

But, one night they had a sleepover and there was an uninvited guest.

"Well, hello there! Princess Marinette and Princess Chloé, ohh  and also Alya Marinette's Lady - in waiting. I'm surprise I didn't receive an invitation to this sleepover. But, that doesn't matter. I'll just get what I came here for. That's all." Says Lila.

"I'm sorry that we didn't invite you , Lila. But, what do you want from us?" Says Marinette.

"Well, Marinette! Isn't it obvious as to why I'm here. I'm here cause I want you to be mine and mine alone." Says Lila.

"I won't let you hurt the Princess!!" Says Alya.

Alya transforms into Rena Rouge and Lila transforms into Volpina. And Chloé transformed too.

Rena Rouge and Volpina both used their illusions which made Queen Bee lose her focuse and cause her to use her venom on herself and Rena Rouge.

"Well, that was easy.  I guess I didn't have to use force. And now dear Princess it just me and you." Says Lila.

"Please, Lila! Don't do this! Their has to be another way we can sort things out." Says Marinette.

"Ohh, Marinette! Your so neive and considerate of others but you don't take charge of yourself. Wich is why I like you. So I'm going to take you know but don't you worry you won't be alone." Says Lila knocking Marinette out cold.

Lila kidnapped Marinette and Alya. Leaving Chloé unconscious.

When Chloé finally came too, she found that her two best friends were gone. And promise herself to get stronger so she can save Marinette and Alya.

"Chloé,  what happened here? And where are Marinette and Alya?" Says Queen Sabine.

"Well, your Majesty! They where kidnapped by Lila." Says Chloé.

"Well, by this action it would explain why Lila wanted Marinette all to herself. Her Mother was just the same as she was, but we had to verse supervillains. And there wasn't anytime to fight her. But, we sort out our differences and agree to never bother each other. But, I never would have thought that Volpina's daughter would do something like this. Especially when Marinette was going to meet her future husband." Says Queen Sabine.

"Don't you worry my dear! Marinette and Alya are strong girls, so they'll find a way to defeat Lila and come home safely.  But, don't you have a good friend who good at self - defense who can help Chloé?" Says King Tom.

"Yes, your right Tom! I shouldn't be worried about our daughter just yet. But, focuse on sending Chloé somewhere she can train and maybe learn where Lila has taken our daughter." Says Queen Sabine.

"What kind of friend? Are they nice ?" Says Chloé.

"Yes, Chloé! They're nice, but I think you'll like my friend who is Princess Kagami's mother." Says Queen Sabine.

Mrs. Dupain- Cheng gave Chloé a map of where to find Kagami and her mother.

So off Chloé went on her journey to find her friends.

"Do you think Luka will like her?" Says Tom.

"Yes, Luka will like Chloé.  As you can tell  dear husband. I have the power of seeing the future of true love forming between to two people who haven't met each other." Says Queen Sabine.