Chapter 3

TVD
Season 1, Episode 3
Friday Night Bites

——————

It was late when Stefan came home, anger clear on his face as he stormed in the house. Me and Damon were both by the door, about to put our shoes on. The older Salvatore had invited me for a threesome with some blonde girl named Caroline. Though I didn't like the girl too much after hearing about the imaginary wedding she had planned out with my mate, she was hot and I wouldn't say no to having a threesome right now. Pregnancy made me more horny than I usually would have been. "I can't believe she would do that!" He exclaimed, making a move to dive face first onto the couch. His face was a hot red, but he at least had the decency to take his shoes off before they touched the carpet. "She tried to kiss me."

I rolled my eyes, taking off the one shoe I had managed to get on and walked over to him. I sat on his legs, running my hand through his hair. "When did she try to kiss you?" I asked, looking at Damon, who was still standing in the doorway. Go without me, I told him, I think we're gonna be here for a while.  He nodded, opening the door and walking out. Looks like I wasn't going to be having a threesome with a hot blonde tonight. "She kept telling me about how she saw you and Damon making out on the couch, and she thought that you were pregnant with his kid. I pretended to cry just like you told me to and then she tried to kiss me." He didn't seem upset the way I thought he'd be, his anger was more possessive than it was like he was upset with Elena's actions.

He turned over, being careful not to agitate my position on him in the process. "What's making you so mad then, everything went like it should have, like the way we both planned." I asked him, bringing my hand down from his hair to his face. Cupping his cheek, I stroked my thumb along the bridge of his nose as he spoke. "The fact that she would lie to me just to fulfill her dream of being my girlfriend when I'm so obviously yours is what's driving me crazy." He grabbed me by my hips, pulling me down so that our faces were almost flush with each other. "You're mine too, aren't you? You're meant to be with me and Damon." He gave a lingering peck to my lips, moving his lips down my neck.

"Can I?" He murmured against my skin, and I could smell his pure need in the air as he spoke to me. This was out of character for Stefan, his anger never turned into a different emotion this quickly. However, in the state I was in I couldn't help to care about his drastic mood swing too much, I was horny and he was offering me pleasure in exchange for his pleasure. There wasn't any way I could deny him of the comfort he seeked, nor could I deny myself the thing my body was screaming at me to have. I bared my neck to him, and his true face emerged from where it hid inside his skin. It started in soft kisses to my carotid artery, his lips barely even hitting my skin. Then his fangs came out to play, nipping at my throat before he went in for the final bite.

The sharp teeth sunk in, and it was only around 3 seconds before I could feel my blood begin to leave my body and enter Stefan's mouth. It was marvelous, the sharp sting adding to the pleasure I felt at the thought of my boyfriend marking me in a way that only one other could. I moaned, there was nothing that could feel as good as this, there was nothing that would feel as good as this. "Did that feel good?" He murmured against my skin as he retracted his fangs, lapping at the leftover blood on my skin. "Can I make you feel good, ma'am?" I ran my hand down his side, stroking his hip as I spoke. "Go ahead, make me feel good." It was a blur, using his enchanted speed to strip me of all my clothes one by one. His hands were hot on my skin while he kissed me, his mouth engulfing mine in a whirl of passion. He rubbed his hands all over my body, moving from my lips to press kisses to my chest and stomach.

It was hours later that we finally came to a rest, huffing and puffing from our strenuous activites. My body was sore, but it felt good, my legs twitching from the leftover orgasm still wracking my body. I moved my head to my right, Stefan was laying there, his mouth messy with my cum. Various hickies littered his skin, red scratches running down his arms from my nails. "Did I make you feel good, ma'am?" He asked, tilting his head and looking at me with his big, round, innocent looking eyes. My lips lifted up into a smile, and a pressed a soft peck to his forehead. "Yeah, you did."