SNAP: The World Unfolds CONTEST

Looking for the ultimate career? So is Maxie Gwenoch. SNAP, a multinational celeb TV show and magazine, is the holy grail. When she snags the job as managing editor, she's looking for fame, fortune and Jimmy Choos. What she finds is a media empire owned by Baron Kandesky and his family. A family of vampires. They're European, urbane, wealthy and mesmerizing. And when she meets Jean-Louis, vampire and co-worker, she's a goner.  

The Kandesky vampire family rose in Hungary centuries ago. They gave up violence and killing to make a killing on the world's commodities markets and with that beginning they built SNAP, an international celebrity multimedia empire. Now cultured...and having found food substitutes for killing...they've cornered the world market for celebrity and gossip journalism. 

Maxie believes she's found her ultimate career. She doesn't realize that she's found a family feud like none other, a centuries-old rivalry between vampire families, with her as the linchpin. Bells ring with Jean-Louis, but she doesn't realize they're alarm sirens until she learns that Jean-Louis is second in command of the Kandeskys...but by then it's too late.

If you like vampires, and love romance, now's your chance to show it. Just tell me in no more than 1,200 words "If you have a vampire as a lover, would you let him (or her) turn you into a vampire? Why, or why not?"

Because this is a writing contest, spelling, grammar and punctuation will all count!

The prizes are an ebook set of the complete Kandesky Vampire Chronicles, a ebook boxed set of the first four Kandesky Vampire Chronicles novels, or an ebook copy of the most recent book in the Chronicles, SNAP: Love for Blood.

In addition, the grand prize will be a written analysis and critique of your book, not to exceed 50,000 words. Judges for the entries will be myself (professional novelist and newspaper editor) and one of my beta readers.

The contest runs from February 1 to February 28. Please write your entries as a new story on your own Wattpad profile and post the link below, in the comments, to take part!

Hope you'll enter, fan me and vote for SNAP: The World Unfolds, the first book in the Kandesky Vampire Chronicles.

* please note: this contest is open to entries from around the globe but the work to be analysed must be written in English. Thank you!