3. spend time with them

"Hello Mrs L/N, I'm here to pick up your daughter

"Hello Mrs L/N, I'm here to pick up your daughter. I'm Camilo Madrigal. You may have noticed me with Y/N yesterday. And, I can assure you, I'll bring her home safe; I will not lose her."

Camilo thought for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, that's good." He murmured.

"Camilo! I can hear you practising in front of your mirror again!" Mirabel yelled, banging on his door. "It's three in the morning. Shut up!" Camilo rolled his eyes before huffing.

"Well, I'm sorry, I have a date today!" He exclaimed, "I need to look perfect, which means waking up extra early!"

Dolores and Mirabel suddenly burst into the room, both looking equally shocked.

"You're going on a date?!" They shouted in unison, eyes widening.

"I mean, it's not exactly a date. But, Y/N didn't specify what it was, so to me, it's a date." Camilo hummed as he rubbed some cream onto his skin.

"Wow. And, here I thought Y/N would never leave her house again after yesterday." Mirabel muttered, "She doesn't even want to go out with me, even if it's to the forest."

"We agreed to go to the market to let Y/N have some exposure to her fear." Camilo told his two relatives, "And if she didn't like it, we'd turn back."

"In short, it's not a date." Dolores murmured, "But, whatever floats your boat. Y/N is a nice girl; treat her well." And, with that, the oldest child of Felix and Pepa exited Camilo's room.

"Maybe try a less dark eyeshadow colour this time," Mirabel advised before following Dolores and leaving the door ajar.

Camilo rolled his eyes and was about to slam it shut before a familiar mop of H/C hair popped up.

"Cami!" Y/N exclaimed in a hushed whisper, "I need your help!"

"How did you even get inside?" Camilo questioned, pulling the girl into the comforts of his own. "And, Cami? What kind of nickname is that?"

"I sneaked in. And, Dolores told me you liked to be called Cami. Or, more like she wrote that on a piece of paper and slipped it into my hand then ran off. Anyway, that's not the point! I came to ask which colour is better. This one or the other one?"

Y/N held out two pots of paint that looked the same. Camilo stared at them, trying to find a difference.

"They match." He said, "I literally can't tell them apart." Y/N huffed.