Chapter 14

Fort is investigating the killings of one politician.

They are too busy with their jobs.

All they have to do is work without finding a lead and the suspect is still dying.

How many crime scenes did his team go to and all non-suspects didn't see or what lead they could catch?

Sometimes the victim's body is there and their body part is missing.

"Captain, you do not have the eyes of the victim," as he tells the victim's profile.

No CCTV and this puppet are tied.

Boss later arrives and examines the crime scene with his team.

After leaving the bag, they informed the family but could not contact them.

They went to the home of the victim's family but did not expect it to hit the victim.

"Captain like this is our case," he says and they call Boss when Boss's team arrived they began to investigate.

Later they left and returned to the police station when they returned, they met Max

"What happened to you that way?"Max was getting serious and just wanted to lose it.

"I am annoyed with our chief," Max says and Fort gives Max a cigarette.

"What happened?" Fort asked Max and he lit the cigarette.

"Those kids who have been kidnapped all have amnesia as if we had been rescued before, Chief told me that I would stop investigating because the children were back, How can we stop the suspects are still free," Max tells Fort that he smoked cigarette smoke.

"That's a wonder why he stopped investigating me, If you didn't save the kids so maybe they just look like, Better they don't even remember being with their families than we have for years just to see P'Barcode but he is an assassin and he does not know us they only see that Madam Wang," Fort said to Max as he smoked another cigarette.

"Hopefully this year we will be with P'Barcode so that our family and others will be as well, Let's meet Nong'Barcode's other teammates and they are not just assassins," Fort said to Max and he threw away his cigarette.

They returned to the police station.

Fort does not tell his boss he knows wrong but he can help his brother.

He feels something is wrong with their chief and now he has confirmed that they have stopped their investigation.

He had a hard time when he decided to go to the police and he thought he was just about to back out but he thought about Barcode.

He doesn't want to lose a loved one anymore so if they save him he is happy.

He still couldn't believe his brother Barcode was an assassin.

"Captain is the depth of your mind, Don't think of the Chief, I'm sure the commander also ordered him to stop, so he stopped investigating us," Until they get home, Max still thinks of their chief.

Now they are at Zee's mini office and they meet.

"These are all the files that Nong'Barcode kidnap," Zee asked them.

"Yes, everyone else has indeed learned that others have lost their files," Net said.

"Many of our ranks are corrupt and others are sane,"  they agreed.

"We will continue to look for evidence," Boss said they went ahead with the plan and put together all of the possible syndicates kidnapped by their brother and others.