Prologue

Ana p.o.v.
I just woke up with a massive headache from last night. All I remember was drinking a couple sips of beer and then somehow ending up getting arrested by the cops, it's not my first time here so I'm used to the cell even carved  my name in the cell now it usually just the waiting game to get bailed out. I shouted out for officer Bobby to come to my cell where close  we have a brother, sister bond because of how much I came to the police station in all my 17 soon to be 18 years of life. Instead of Bobby came another officer who claimed that he on lunch break and told me not worry though, he'll be back in an hour or so I thank the officer kindly. Twenty minutes later I've been let go and see my mom waiting for me with the luggage in her hand, I gave her a confused look she told me that we needed to talk about something so now here I am in the airport in this  boring old stupid town waiting for my dad to pick me up and so far it sucks how am I going to have fun there probably nothing to do in this town. I heard my name being called by my dad don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who are all bitchy and hate their dad for leaving them, I'm really happy he got away, we always talk over the phone and stayed in touch but this is the first time I saw him in 9 years to say I was happy was an understatement. I ran towards him and jump we into each other arms we probably look like crazy people because he didn't have enough strength to catch me so we end up falling on the floor and busted out laughing so hard a tear rolled down my face we were getting stares from people all I did was raised my middle finger to tell them to fuck off once we stopped laughing we got my luggage and headed to his house . Dad told me we were having dinner with the Rodgers family so once we got home, I took a shower and a change from the party clothed to short crop top cardigan some shoes and did some light makeup after that I went to sleep we had an hour until the dinner and still needed the sleep anyway. I heard someone knocking on my door and see it dad, I throw my pillow and told five more minutes he said okay tossed my pillow back and said 5 minutes or the tickle monster comes out the made me jolt out of bed, I heard him snickering I can't help it if I'm very ticklish I've been like that since I was a child it's not fair to use my weakness against my dad I screamed. I fixed my clothes and makeup a  bit and headed downstairs to meet my dad and we head to the Rodgers house once we knock on the door a cute boy around my age open the door and once he saw me a smirk appeared on his face, which caused me to roll my eyes at him, my dad introduces me to him his name is Jay Hello Jay my name Ana and it's very nice to me you I said with a fake smile on my face.

Jay p.o.v.
I heard a knock on the door and open it there was a pretty hot girl, once I saw her I smirk and she rolled her eyes at me and her dad introduce me she greeted me politely but something seems so off about it. My mom came and told me to show her around I took that as a chance to get to know her better once we were alone, I took her to my room and she sat on my bed and smirk at me and said, "Is there  anything fun to do in this small little town of yours here." She was flirting with me so I was going to try and kiss her,but she pushes me and scream at me saying what the hell was I doing I told her that I believed she wants hinting that she wants me.She scoffs at me and said "I could do much better than some small town boy who probably has nothing better to do than pick up your neighbor daughter she not as easy the other girls you probably had up in here" she says with a smile on her face and gets up and leave, but before she goes, she turns around and says see you at school tomorrow tell my dad I don't feel good and went home thank you for an interesting night but I have to go.

Ana p.o.v.
Once I left I go home and take dad's car keys and my fake Id and go to a liquor store and buy some alcohol to relax and get settled, I started driving when I saw a party and thought might as well crash it, I got out the car, taking the last swig of vodka and went inside the house and went straight to the kitchen to get more alcohol and more intoxicated once I loosened up I go to the dance floor and someone grabs my waist when I turn around I see.

SORRY for the cliffhanger, but if you like it tell me what you think of it in the comments I'm sorry if it's not that good this is my first story anyway thank you for at least reading my story.