Chapter 1: All The Memories

Richelle's POV

It was 2 am, I had rehearsals hours from now,why was I up so early?? The question was flowing my mind, why was Noah soo damn blind he couldn't see that Abi was using him!? Why couldn't he see I liked him!?

Damn why was he sooo clueless like Eldon!? I rolled over to face all the pictures on my wall and all the memories. There was thousands of dance pictures from over the year, then there was family pictures, then 5 complete frames brought my attention.

The pictures in the frames were pictures of me and Noah, we were always together, always best friends, everyone says we should date and we look cute together. When my phone went off all I could think is 'Ugh what now?' I've been getting bugged by just about everyone all week.

Hey, Rich you up??? ~Noah 💕🙊

Ya. What do ya need?? ~Richelle 💘🙈

Can't sleep. ~Noah 💕🙊

Why don't ya text your so called girlfriend? ~Richelle 💘🙈

Richi, are you mad?? :( ~Noah 💕🙊

No, just. Nothing I'm fine. ~Richelle 💘🙈

I know your not. Richelle, I've known you since we were 2, I know when you're lying to me. ~Noah 💕🙈

I wasn't sure how to say over text, your girlfriends cheating on you she just told me, and she's totally using you. For the next few hours we just talked, I think he was starting to come around.

-Hours later after rehearsal-

Noah's POV

I just finished rehearsal, I'm now looking for Abi. I was around the corner of the music room when I heard noises in there, I decided to walk in.

I stood at the doorway frozen, as I saw my so called "girlfriend" making out with some guy, I didn't know what to do, she didn't even see me!! I ran to studio B, where Richelle was stretching for her solo.

"Hey!" She smiled, "What's wrong??" She asked voice full of concern,

"A-Abi. Cheating on m-me." I stuttered, I was too upset to talk, she immediately got out of her splits and ran over to hug me.

"Oh Noah. I'm soo sorry!" She said almost sympathetically, as she pulled herself closer to me in our hug. I didn't even know what to say, I trusted Abi and she did this to me. All I wanted to do right now, is be with Richelle, I really wanted to kiss her but I didn't wanna screw things up.

"Do you want a drink?? Becca just texted I'll be 2 minutes." She asked, looking up at me. I just nodded, she knew what I wanted, I watched as she walked off.

I quickly texted James, and he says just kiss her, if anything knew what to do it was James.
2 minutes later, she gave me my favourite juice, peach grape.

"I think I need something stronger." I mumbled, she just giggled as she sat down next to me on the wall.

"I got some vodka in my locker." she winked, taking a drink of water. The next hour we just talked like friends, she was the only person who could make me laugh and cheer me up.

We did our duet we choreographed a month or a few ago, it was the best duet for us by far. I just stared into her eyes, and I did nothing but kiss her. The kiss, was more than perfect, the best kiss, our first kiss.

"Noah what the hell!?" Abi screamed.

"Tramp alert" Richelle whispered to me, making me laugh.

"Richelle, you're such a whore!! You're stealing my boyfriend!!" She screeched,

"Oh please. How am I stealing him if he was never yours?? We all know you've been slutting it up with the entire studio!! You were totally using him, oh ya by the way he saw your little make out session earlier." Richelle bitched at her, Abi just ran out of the studio.

I decided to walk Richelle home, she was home alone, course I wasn't gonna leave her alone in the most dangerous part of Toronto.