Information

Name: Yanmaru Uchiha (Meaning: Search ends When Sharing Starts)

Age: 12 (at the start)

rank: Academy Graduate

weapons: kunai, senbons, shuriken, scrolls, smoke bombs, explosive tag, fuma shuriken,  katanas(like in picture but  with uchiha clan symbol at top of handle)

Chakra Nature: Fire, Lightning, and Wind

Personality: reserved, cold, little to no emotion, doesn't care for anyone(mostly), very quiet, observative, kinda competitive, a little sarcastic, always alert, very intelligent, diligent, honest, and level headed. 

Appearance: like in photo but with heterochromia black and blue eyes

Appearance: like in photo but with heterochromia black and blue eyes. ( outfit: pants in picture but with two kunai holders on lower thigh and the hoodie looks the same but with the kanji of the Uchiha clan on the back in the same style also has the same katana as in picture and hides scrolls in hidden pockets in the pants)

                                                                     Justu Arsenal: (At age twelve)

                (has all the standard justu and the shadow clone justu)

 Fire:  Fireball justu, Great Fireball justu, Fox Fire, and Flame Tornado

  Lightning: Lightning Armour, electric shock needles, thunderclap arrow, and lightning sword

Wind: gale palm, vacuum blade, wind hurricane, and tornado protective wall

                                                  Information(kinda prologue):

Yanmaru Uchiha was neglected by her father and sometimes mother. Before the massacre she shared everything with her twin brother Sasuke which created a very strong bond. She also enjoyed training with her older brother, Itachi even though most times he didn't have time for her. Most of the Uchiha Clan believed she would never become a powerful Uchiha and was only made to become a housemaid. Her father was one of those people so, he neglected her and only cared for Itachi and at times Sasuke as well. Yanmaru also started to believe that until after the massacre. 

                                                              TO BE CONTINUED......

Hey, Guys, this is my first story so please go easy on me and I'm sorry if it's cringe or terrible. Sorry for any grammar mistakes or if the writing is dry. I created this oc and decided to make a story about her so I hope you like it.

word count: 342

Please vote and comment (or not if you don't want too)